Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 June, 12:21
Sometimes I feel like we are in a loop...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 June, 12:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If Nana's visions and memories of past lives, answer would be both!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
14 June, 11:14
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
No need to freak out hun, this is all good.

14 June, 11:14
No need to freak out hun, this is all good.

14 June, 10:22
Not kidding my guide showed me the life before this one and the planet we lived on.
Nana was Andromedan, light blue skin, flaming red hair, mohawk braid, very tall and muscles, face a bit heart shaped with larger than now eyes.
Name> Randor.

I also have memories of Angelic times, battles that even I had a hard time realizing, against an evil that made what we view as satan look like a puppy. A mass of darkness that was truly not describable.
I was gigantic swinging a sword with such power that it was creating a storm, a tornado type massive storm the size of a large city, with a giant hand beside me helping.
Not dreams, wide ass awake visions in meditation.
Told ya, some fun shit happening over here.
Just wait, your time is coming too.
In time everyone with a soul Nana believes with connect.

One life in Roman or Biblical times, also one as a spy in Nazi Germany.
If God makes me leave here, Nana is shooting back for Andromeda.I was a REAL smartass there, engineer/sci

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
14 June, 10:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
How can you find out what life you lived before?

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 June, 11:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wow. I don’t ever remember dreams. Occasionally, I will remember a dream from days earlier - like a little snippet. I did have a strange experience about a year ago as I was laying in bed as soon as I closed by eyes - I immediately saw space, very clearly, no meditation or anything just appeared. Voice in my head said let’s stare at the moon for as long as I can, which I did- total focus on the Moon in the distance. After a while it started coming closer to me slowly then very quickly until my vision went white and I felt like I woke up. Still don’t think it was a dream, but felt like I was
startled in my sleep. Was so realistic not the kind of vision of stars and space etc..when I am just meditating. I don’t know if we will get use of our Pineal glands back, but the promise of what that represents is sublime and I pray daily for God’s blessing for us all to have that connection to the creator back.
GNNN!