Kim Runner @kimrunner
Sometimes I feel like we are in a loop...
12:21 PM - Jun 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
14 June, 11:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Donald John Trump
meeting Donald John Trump+
☺️🫶✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 June, 10:14
I feel 100% that I am from the past! I do not feel like I am from the Future! I feel like the ONLY one that is only from the past! So odd.

I always had Major Dejavu growing up. We would go see Old buildings on Vacations (daughter of a University architect) and I would Stop in my Tracks and know I had been in that exact same local before! My parents had to explain to me that it was Dejavu, every time it happened. Sp Odd!! 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
14 June, 09:37
Always with the loop

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
14 June, 08:34
🥺

Christine Wwg1wga @Clw1969
14 June, 07:36
I feel like itz Ground Hog Day every day. Its sooo weird.

Every Time @soTELLme533
14 June, 07:12
So, I'll use a phrase we've heard before, "What difference does it make?" but it's necessary to clarify: It doesn't matter, because the only thing that matters is which side they are on- and they better be on our side!

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
14 June, 06:50
Feels like a split timeline, we are here to do it right on this one.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 June, 06:46
😊

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 June, 05:54
WE ARE IN A TIME WARP

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 June, 05:43
May have to do w reincarnation. Gene Decode mentioned the soul trap on saturn has been taken down. We shall find out!

IsBe Traveler @IsBe
14 June, 07:45
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Silver Cat @silvercat Alien Interview the alien describe part of the destruction of the system. But the traps are still here. Do you know how to escape prison planet?

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
14 June, 05:09
We may not be in an official loop, but it does feel like it - even if small or unrecognizable to the naked eye .... timelines converging ?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 June, 05:02
Probably from Off Planet AND the future, but started in Lyra and came to earth.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
14 June, 05:01
Sometimes I feel like we are in a loop - gematria
drop 623

TS 12:21

EO 12/21

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 June, 08:39
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
phoenix

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 June, 08:39
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
phoenix

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
14 June, 02:56
this is one of my favorites as well ...

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
14 June, 03:26
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Arch Angel Michael = VK

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
14 June, 03:35
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
In 2006 I learned through a very stressful time in my life that WE/I am not in control.

Anjell 777 @Anjell777
14 June, 02:44
I was off planet for eons until I was born. Now I am present on this planet, still connected to my off planet parents and siblings!

Red Edge @Rededge
14 June, 02:37
👀I only just realised the other day that we are probably from the future coming back to help with the awakening.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
14 June, 02:09
↪️Circle back!↩️
😵I need some drama-mine!😵

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
14 June, 01:49
Honestly I have had this feeling in the last 2 years + time feeling much faster.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
14 June, 01:49
#MeToo

I am on a mission from last verses of book of James-- so in the loop

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
14 June, 01:23
Once you learn how to shift your consciousness somewhere else intentionally, things get a bit odd.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 June, 01:22
I said this to someone in my dreams last night and it felt so good that I will repeat it here
Its almost like "everything" will happen after the Event (Betelgeuse/ North Magnetic pole shift)
By everything I mean all the arrests, trials, reveals, etc.
The event will be the rude awakening and the military will take control
All we are doing now (probably done before in a loop) is the best that we can to awake people at least alert them something is wrong, something is coming
Just my idea of course
Makes sense to me
Safer way
We are aware of the loop, we fight through it, we keep strong, stay together
But the one who is actually gonna break it for GOOD is GOD
Written in the Stars
Just read this and forget it
It's my idea...

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
14 June, 01:20
honestly we wre from all times simultaneously is starting to be how i feel. our access to that may be seen in many ways. things switching in an instant, seeing yoursrlf doing the same thing you are doing in different clothes, confusion on what is truly happening. gets overwhelming but in a way a relief to have a glimmer of things.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
14 June, 01:18
we are… until it becomes a spiral!! cant wait to finally drill down!!!

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
hahaha..'its complicated'..

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
Is a bot technically speaking, from the planet?
Complicated.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
14 June, 01:15
Ready for the splicing, maybe already done, closer we come to it all, imo.

Candi Clopton @CCPatriot
14 June, 01:15
ready to get off the loop lol

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
14 June, 01:14
It’ll be a sweet day when we find out even if complicated. We all need that penny to drop.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 June, 01:14
1221. Take it away, Kim!😂

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 June, 01:20
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Love it when that happens!

LeLe John @Grace1125
14 June, 01:13
how do we get out of this loop