Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 June, 12:21
Sometimes I feel like we are in a loop...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 June, 12:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If Nana's visions and memories of past lives, answer would be both!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 June, 12:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ya’ll are freaking me out again😘

14 June, 10:22
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Not kidding my guide showed me the life before this one and the planet we lived on.
Nana was Andromedan, light blue skin, flaming red hair, mohawk braid, very tall and muscles, face a bit heart shaped with larger than now eyes.
Name> Randor.

I also have memories of Angelic times, battles that even I had a hard time realizing, against an evil that made what we view as satan look like a puppy. A mass of darkness that was truly not describable.
I was gigantic swinging a sword with such power that it was creating a storm, a tornado type massive storm the size of a large city, with a giant hand beside me helping.
Not dreams, wide ass awake visions in meditation.
Told ya, some fun shit happening over here.
Just wait, your time is coming too.
In time everyone with a soul Nana believes with connect.

One life in Roman or Biblical times, also one as a spy in Nazi Germany.
If God makes me leave here, Nana is shooting back for Andromeda.I was a REAL smartass there, engineer/sci

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
How can you find out what life you lived before?
10:35 PM - Jun 14, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by meggiejam in this post can reply
14 June, 10:44
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Idk really, I think when God and your guides feel like you are ready they just allow you to see. I honestly think that your higher self actually reveals it to you.
I ask nicely and from the heart and without purpose for personal gain.
I think you can't hide your true heart and feelings from God, your Guides, nor your higher self and they seem to allow us IMHO to see and do more when they "know" that for instance my purpose in knowing is more about using the knowledge to help others and this planet than for me.
I don't really need much for me, most of what I do any more is for my grands future on this planet along with other children.

The Earth suit doesn't mean as much to me as it used to.
My soul and soul powers right now to help humanity level up and evolve is really most of my interest and they can feel that directly from my heart, or that is what I think.
But I am just a crazy ass old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds.😁