Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 June, 09:53
6.24 also = VK's 177.6 goal weight day...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
13 June, 11:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
what's this?? these lights show randomly over my house ... Any idea?? thank God there were seven others on the boat besides me lol they all saw it my daughter took these pictures

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
Here is an interactive link with the current locations of Starlink, Oneweb, and GPS satellites.

https://satellitemap.space...
10:32 AM - Jun 14, 2022
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soulshine in this post can reply
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
14 June, 02:46
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
thank you so much for posting this to me it doesn't look like there would be 10 of them in the sky over Connecticut? not at one time anyway? especially not six of them following each other in a row or am I reading it wrong?

Soul Shine @soulshine
14 June, 04:47
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
According to the attached (2020) video, some Starlink satellites do travel in tandem, especially after first launched, in what is called a skytrain.
If you move around the globe and zoom in, on the previous link, you can see those skytrains.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
What are these STRANGE CHAINS OF LIGHTS in the Sky? - YouTube

Have you spotted strange trails of lights moving across the sky during 2020? Are they birds, planes, meteors, or aliens? Actually, they’re something else ent...