Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 June, 09:53
6.24 also = VK's 177.6 goal weight day...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
what's this?? these lights show randomly over my house ... Any idea?? thank God there were seven others on the boat besides me lol they all saw it my daughter took these pictures
11:41 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply
Soul Shine @soulshine
14 June, 10:32
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Here is an interactive link with the current locations of Starlink, Oneweb, and GPS satellites.

https://satellitemap.space...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 June, 02:46
In response Soul Shine to her Publication
thank you so much for posting this to me it doesn't look like there would be 10 of them in the sky over Connecticut? not at one time anyway? especially not six of them following each other in a row or am I reading it wrong?

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
14 June, 09:44
satellites?

14 June, 10:05
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
too low I believe and I've never seen satellites fly like that 🤷🏼. Unless it was starlink

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 June, 09:30
looks like Starlink to me!

14 June, 10:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I am thinking the same thing that's or SpaceX