Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
13 June, 12:28
A vial full of "blood clots" from post-vaccine post-mortem adults. Turns out they aren't BLOOD clots at all, they are complex "biostructures" that are growing and building inside the blood vessels and arteries. Far larger structures are being found in femoral arteries and carotid arteries.

See shocking microscopy photos at: https://www.naturalnews.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
13 June, 07:23
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
yes, I saw anorher 1500 times magnification of the nanowire.

from Health Ranger on Telegram
BLOOD CLOT microscopy photo at 1500X, I took this myself on my lab microscope today. This is extremely zoomed in on what appears to be a biocircuitry structure protruding from a post-vaccine clot extracted from a "suddenly died" victim. Notice the tiny repeating nanowires along the top of the structure. Looks like a circuitry interface. You will see more pictures of this structure when I publish the full set tonight at NaturalNews.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
13 June, 07:20
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Truly disgusting... they are trying to make us into aliens