Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
A vial full of "blood clots" from post-vaccine post-mortem adults. Turns out they aren't BLOOD clots at all, they are complex "biostructures" that are growing and building inside the blood vessels and arteries. Far larger structures are being found in femoral arteries and carotid arteries.

See shocking microscopy photos at: https://www.naturalnews.co...
12:28 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
15 June, 05:38
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
pure evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Just Diana @Diana19
13 June, 07:20
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Truly disgusting... they are trying to make us into aliens

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
13 June, 07:23
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
yes, I saw anorher 1500 times magnification of the nanowire.

from Health Ranger on Telegram
BLOOD CLOT microscopy photo at 1500X, I took this myself on my lab microscope today. This is extremely zoomed in on what appears to be a biocircuitry structure protruding from a post-vaccine clot extracted from a "suddenly died" victim. Notice the tiny repeating nanowires along the top of the structure. Looks like a circuitry interface. You will see more pictures of this structure when I publish the full set tonight at NaturalNews.com

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 June, 03:17
found part 1 about this
https://www.brighteon.com/...

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 June, 03:18
In response reaper myer to his Publication

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 June, 03:15
https://www.infowars.com/p...
seems like its coming from alex jones show

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
13 June, 03:14
What the fook is that???

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 June, 03:08
good find i have no idea what that is but if those were in every vax everyone would be dead by now

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 June, 02:59
looks like tapeworms

wht 2.0 @wht
13 June, 02:22
mmmm .... 'even bigger ones in femur arteries' ... ???

I don't know but these right here look, by orders of magnitude, *entirely* too big for ANY human artery.

wht 2.0 @wht
13 June, 02:19
Well .... isn't that special

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 June, 02:06
Well this is making more sense everyday.
Mark 9 "47 And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, 48 ‘where their worm does not die and the fire is not quenched.’"

Water Mark @Watermark
13 June, 01:55
Is it too early to start testing methods to completely deconstruct these entities?

Dragon glass, Valerian steel, fire...

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 June, 01:54
😳They don’t look like blood clots to me, but really freaky parasites. The one on top left reminds me of tthe plant on ‘Little Shop of Horrors’ didn’t they also feed off blood? 😳😳😳

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 June, 01:40
Well, the 'authorities' aren't going to do anything about it, so I gues it's up to us, or are we too far gone? This calls for mass uprising. This should not and can not be.

Water Mark @Watermark
13 June, 01:38
So the mRNA is reprogramming peoples bodies to produce proteins and structures (which spread in the circulatory system like wires in electrical conduit) and incorporate the injected/consumed graphine oxide into a secondary nervous system; potentially controlled remotely by 5G.

Other reports suggested that formaldehyde doesn't stop them from continuing to form.

Zombies.

Will this stuff animate the muscles in dead bodies?

Satan's armies.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
13 June, 02:12
In response Water Mark to his Publication
They've been showing all of this for years - everyone loved Walking Dead. How you love them now?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
13 June, 02:17
In response Water Mark to his Publication
They will be called the undead. I tell ya what if I start seeing zombies...I'll pray myself into another timeline.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 June, 01:26
This is absolutely disgusting. Uggghhhhh.🤢🤮

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
13 June, 12:47
Spread the word the Jabberwocky and the Boosterdoodles are killing people at an alarming rate....SADS is on the rise as you have heard too

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 June, 01:50
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Boosterdoodle-that is the best name for those that took the booster. 👍🏻👍🏻

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 June, 02:11
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication