Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Energy is through the roof right now.
Something shifted this morning in a major way.
Feels like the horses are at the gate, waiting to bust through and hit the track.
Nothing is going to stop this sucker from reaching full speed soon.
May you all have grace, dignity and courage to carry the unaware through the storm.
Never been a better time to be alive.
02:04 PM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
13 June, 02:44
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Smith @littlemsssunshine
13 June, 03:08
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
actually yes - I feel the same way. It happens to me too and you explained it very well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 June, 03:16
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
For me, it isn't a negative...
It is like being tuned into a radio station and all the other stations are either static or a distant language.
I first started to feel it around 1992. If I am doing the right things spiritually, I feel the presence. It does the same things you mention, it wakes me up, it keys me into danger, but most of all, I never feel alone. I call it the holy spirit, and like I said, it is contingent on daily maintenance.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 June, 02:26
Feeling it too, collective vibe off the charts!!

13 June, 02:32
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 June, 02:26
Feeling it too, collective vibe off the charts!!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
13 June, 02:25
truth charlie. 👊🏾

13 June, 02:31
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Thank you Tank.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 June, 02:24
I am feeling this shift too. 🙏🏻🚂
I made a mental note a while back that you have been awake for a long time. I have as well. Do you still find it surreal this ride we are on? That we see people awakening all around us? I stay excited and very grateful to witness it unfold and and knowing every lie shall be revealed and every truth will be known. Your last sentence says it all! 🙏🏻🇺🇸

13 June, 02:28
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Hey my friend,
so good to see you today.
Yes I woke around 1985 as a sophomore in high school.
I enjoy watching people get excited when out in public and they start to talk about what they learned. It is refreshing to see their excitement. I let them talk, and then I tell them a whole lot more...their eyes bug out and I smile.
It is like being in on a good secret that you know everyone will be in on, one day!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 June, 02:24
I am feeling this shift too. 🙏🏻🚂
I made a mental note a while back that you have been awake for a long time. I have as well. Do you still find it surreal this ride we are on? That we see people awakening all around us? I stay excited and very grateful to witness it unfold and and knowing every lie shall be revealed and every truth will be known. Your last sentence says it all! 🙏🏻🇺🇸

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 June, 02:13
Wow. Synchronicities are also strong today. I posted a comment on another thread that was the same sentiment, but you said it so perfectly.

13 June, 02:17
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Our collective consciousness is working more and more everyday.
I know you and I click at times, I would expect it to happen more often.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 June, 02:11
Maybe that is why I have a headache right now? I've been so tired, I slept until after 10 am the past 2 mornings, wondering what is up with that? Maybe I am storing up for the storm? I love you Charlie, thank you for being so strong for us here on AU. You are an angel😇

13 June, 02:15
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Your time stamp is 111...
You are tired because you feel the same energy...
Ride the wave. It is ok to nap, but try not to oversleep so that your body will adjust.
A little caffeine never hurts lol.
Thank you for the complement, we are all doing this together, as a team!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 June, 02:31
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Hubs has had chest pains yesterday and today.
Pendulum said ascension symptoms.