Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 June, 02:04
Energy is through the roof right now.
Something shifted this morning in a major way.
Feels like the horses are at the gate, waiting to bust through and hit the track.
Nothing is going to stop this sucker from reaching full speed soon.
May you all have grace, dignity and courage to carry the unaware through the storm.
Never been a better time to be alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
13 June, 02:44
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
For me, it isn't a negative...
It is like being tuned into a radio station and all the other stations are either static or a distant language.
I first started to feel it around 1992. If I am doing the right things spiritually, I feel the presence. It does the same things you mention, it wakes me up, it keys me into danger, but most of all, I never feel alone. I call it the holy spirit, and like I said, it is contingent on daily maintenance.
03:16 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
14 June, 10:58
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Oops! I posted the wrong thing in reply to you yesterday. Here it is:

Thank you!

Yes, That is perfectly said. I have felt the static as well and I'd say that would be more like what I get more often than what I experienced Saturday and Sunday. I've not experienced that in probably 10 years.
I am glad to know it's not just me. 🤗

Thank you again and Blessings Beautiful Sir! You are so handsome and have such a lovely smile! 💝

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
14 June, 11:06
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
I was wondering about that, and I am so glad you came back and told me what you are going through.
We spiritually know what is happening, and even if we do not see certain things, we are all fighting this together.
Thank you for the complement.
God has this!