Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 June, 02:04
Energy is through the roof right now.
Something shifted this morning in a major way.
Feels like the horses are at the gate, waiting to bust through and hit the track.
Nothing is going to stop this sucker from reaching full speed soon.
May you all have grace, dignity and courage to carry the unaware through the storm.
Never been a better time to be alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 June, 02:11
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Maybe that is why I have a headache right now? I've been so tired, I slept until after 10 am the past 2 mornings, wondering what is up with that? Maybe I am storing up for the storm? I love you Charlie, thank you for being so strong for us here on AU. You are an angel😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
Hubs has had chest pains yesterday and today.
Pendulum said ascension symptoms.
02:31 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
13 June, 02:34
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Just said a prayer for your hubs. I'm sorry he is having chest pains, that isn't fun. Hope he can do some meditation or deep breathing exercises to help. Much love to you.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
13 June, 02:58
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Much gratitude for the prayers! 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Lots of love to you! 💗💗💗💗💗