Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
13 June, 02:04
Energy is through the roof right now.
Something shifted this morning in a major way.
Feels like the horses are at the gate, waiting to bust through and hit the track.
Nothing is going to stop this sucker from reaching full speed soon.
May you all have grace, dignity and courage to carry the unaware through the storm.
Never been a better time to be alive.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 June, 02:24
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I am feeling this shift too. 🙏🏻🚂
I made a mental note a while back that you have been awake for a long time. I have as well. Do you still find it surreal this ride we are on? That we see people awakening all around us? I stay excited and very grateful to witness it unfold and and knowing every lie shall be revealed and every truth will be known. Your last sentence says it all! 🙏🏻🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Hey my friend,
so good to see you today.
Yes I woke around 1985 as a sophomore in high school.
I enjoy watching people get excited when out in public and they start to talk about what they learned. It is refreshing to see their excitement. I let them talk, and then I tell them a whole lot more...their eyes bug out and I smile.
It is like being in on a good secret that you know everyone will be in on, one day!
02:28 PM - Jun 13, 2022
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
13 June, 02:50
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I love your reply, Charlie! We have similar styles. You awoke younger than I did. I started down the road less traveled in 2002. It has been an amazing journey. Hard as can be at times, but so grateful that God thought I was strong enough to handle the burden for so long before finding Q and my Anon family. You are always such a light on AU. Thank you fren. 🙏🏻