Dman72 - Aussie Patriot @Dman72
I hardly follow any news anymore, just basically check into AU daily and get my does of #FamilyIsEverything and good #vibes !!

I think we’ll know if something BIG goes down, until then, I’m going to enjoy the show as best as possible and just hang with my fam here!!

If/when Aussie’s can get onto Truth Social, I might seet up there just to be part of the cool club there too lol

👍🏻🇺🇸🇦🇺🙏
03:29 AM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dman72 in this post can reply
American Patriot @Onthelake21
14 June, 07:55
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Yep same here just hanging with great Patriots 🇺🇸👊🇺🇲
Cheers ... 🍻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy Scott @Kat4Truth
13 June, 04:33
I'm on Truth Social, but I'm beginning to think I like AnonUp a lot better! As for it being the "cool club" that's probably pretty right on assessment!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 June, 03:01
you know what imeant 🤦🏻‍♀️😘

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
13 June, 06:47
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
👍🏻🙏

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 June, 02:05
My thoughts exactly. You can only take so much emotional battering every day. After a while, it takes a toll on your family who thinks your insane to begin with. I log in, comment on some post but leave the drama for others.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
13 June, 02:34
In response Made In America to her Publication
And I don't mean that in a bad way. Everyone on AU is at different levels of understanding. I've noticed with the larger accounts, that isn't the place to ask questions because it's a different club. I'll just keep to myself.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
13 June, 01:35
so glad yo still be connected with you here❤️

13 June, 02:39
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Been missing you fren.. hope all ok in your world!! No more stalker types!!

Dan Dan @DanDan
13 June, 01:34
ditto but uk 🍿😎

Anne Kats @anneanon1
13 June, 01:31
Hiiiiiiii hows my favourite dman hsppy to see more of you 🕊💖🙌🏼

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 June, 10:35
I'm 63 Years Old and I haven't Listened/Watched 'The News" for 40 Years!" I Grew Up During the Sixties--Vietnam, JFK, RFK, Martin Luther KIng Jr Assasinations and Subsequent Media Gaslighting.
I Watched my Parents-especially my Mother--Spend their Lives Worrying and Over-Reacting and Realized, Early On, that they were just Reacting to a Media Narrative that only made them Feel Powerless!
I "Monitored" what Newspapers and Magazines said was happening but NEVER Automatically Assumed that what they were saying was "Reality."

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
13 June, 10:23
Haven’t watched MSM news since 11/20. Belong to a Tg channel that has anout 4 nightly chats at 10:00pm CT. Critical Rice Theory. Eric goes over the daily news events worldwide and discusses how he sees it. Fact based God based. Short Q&A afterwards. It’s great. No bs. just facts. Between that and VK and AU I feel pretty up on whats happening and where we are in all this.

Jessi Doe @Jessi
13 June, 09:50
I dont either, i figure this show that is being played out is not for us, so i try to tune it out. I listen to the x22 report almost every day while getting ready, he does a great job of keeping me up to speed on whats REALLY going on.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 June, 09:49
Ditto. Comfy.🍿

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 09:47
Nana only watches Fox to keep up with where we are in the narrative to push forward the events driving the timeline leaps.

I don't really allow it to affect me much any more, it is just a tool to use to know how and what to post to best help drive the timeline events.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
13 June, 09:23
I have done the same thing, tending to my faith, my family and my garden. That's all I need.

Christopher deWeert-Z @Just_Chris
13 June, 08:48
thats good advice

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
13 June, 08:37
same

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
13 June, 08:12
❤️

1776 ... @IGG1776
13 June, 08:01
Your not missing anything bro, Truth has no vibe. The vibe is here on AU 👊

13 June, 02:40
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
truth that bro!! 👊🏻

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
13 June, 05:15
real aussies don't sit on their hands and wait for saviour...we fight on the ground ...create your local de jure assembly, start creating better world for your own community...
there are so many of us doing it here in Australia
my region has a community farm, we are producing food,working on establishing health clinic and community school
nearly 14000 teachers left NSW education system and many more nurses left the health system...it is huge gain for local communities. we are just orientated on creating better world for our local community following Natural Law

I am not talking about common law de jure assemblies

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
13 June, 09:25
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
This is so wonderful. I love this.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
13 June, 09:46
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
agreed