Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
13 June, 03:29
I hardly follow any news anymore, just basically check into AU daily and get my does of #FamilyIsEverything and good #vibes !!

I think we’ll know if something BIG goes down, until then, I’m going to enjoy the show as best as possible and just hang with my fam here!!

If/when Aussie’s can get onto Truth Social, I might seet up there just to be part of the cool club there too lol

👍🏻🇺🇸🇦🇺🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
real aussies don't sit on their hands and wait for saviour...we fight on the ground ...create your local de jure assembly, start creating better world for your own community...
there are so many of us doing it here in Australia
my region has a community farm, we are producing food,working on establishing health clinic and community school
nearly 14000 teachers left NSW education system and many more nurses left the health system...it is huge gain for local communities. we are just orientated on creating better world for our local community following Natural Law

I am not talking about common law de jure assemblies
05:15 AM - Jun 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
13 June, 09:25
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
This is so wonderful. I love this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
13 June, 07:20
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Contact me ,please
interested to know what part of Australia or the world you are from