Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 June, 08:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was there VK with my wife. It was the most Patriotic thing I have ever seen, or my wife and I have ever done. Beautiful nationalities, all over DC. Made me proud to be an American. I know there is more to this story coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
24 June, 08:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
13 June, 04:25

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 June, 08:50
Aren't these the same clowns that plotted to "kidnap" the govenor of Michigan, with her approval of course. What happens when the Feds who infiltrated our government get infiltrated. Full Blown Panic. They are geting real sloppy and everyone can see it.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 June, 08:27

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 June, 12:07

I am Keri @Lionessheart
12 June, 09:18
2 ray epps? isnt the slight skinned mustache young dude taping himself walking in to the capital ray epps?

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 June, 06:59

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 June, 07:01
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
The correct term in INCITE - as in seditious conspiracy.

incite |inˈsīt|
verb [with object]
encourage or stir up (violent or unlawful behavior): the offense of inciting racial hatred.
• urge or persuade (someone) to act in a violent or unlawful way: he incited loyal subjects to rebellion.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
12 June, 05:39
Can someone tell me what this is? Plz explain like Im 5 ?
I stopped caring awhile before all this happened.
shit 😳 oops

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
12 June, 04:49

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
12 June, 04:47

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
12 June, 04:58
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
F = Frat
B = Boys
I = Incognito

memes matter @NoComment
12 June, 04:36

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
13 June, 04:19
In response memes matter to her Publication
I do remember watching this.🫶✨
Thank you for uploading it☺️✨

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
13 June, 04:31
In response memes matter to her Publication
Sucks after 16 months when I pick up a paper or turn tv on or pick up my ipad . BIDEN IS STILL PRESIDENT and regardless if stolden BIDEN The basement dweller is still PRESIDENT really tired of all this shit

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
12 June, 04:33
Q 358

Being advised to update code.
Serious hardware being used to break.
4 is not secure.
Q

Funny how everyone knows who to trust and who not to. It makes them wonder how we really communicate.

Codes are being scrambled.

12 June, 04:35
Were the J6 infiltrators infiltrated?
5-steps ahead.

Caps = 13 > 4.
TS = 1258 > 28.

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
12 June, 04:29
358>34
115>16
M>13

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
12 June, 04:20
Ray Epps spelled backwards is Sppe Yar. 😏

12 June, 04:19
il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 11, 2022 at 6:26 PM]
ABOUT DAMN TIME THEY ARRESTED SOME FEDS!!!😂😂😂
https://rumble.com/v185580...

GEORGENEWS, [Jun 12, 2022 at 1:16 PM]
Kash Patel just revealed that Pelosi, Schumer & Co were calling them (the DoD) during the “insurrection” and asking for M1 Abrams tanks, APC’s (armored personnel carriers) and humvees plated up with machine guns to come to the Capitol. Literally stuff you see rolling down the street in Afghanistan.

“It was an optics play.”

It was all a big show to make it look like a war zone.

Wow.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
12 June, 04:18
[they] know were he is . do they want him out in the open no . 🕊

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
12 June, 04:12
I never noticed the "S" on his hat. 🤔
Was it on other Fed hats that day or just a random hat brand?
Curious.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
13 June, 08:46
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
GOOD CATCH. MOST LIKELY HOW THEY KNEW WHO EACH OTHER WERE. THEM V US.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
12 June, 04:00
FBI can’t catch any criminals doing shit because they too busy doing shit themselves.

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
13 June, 08:42
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
TRUTH. LOVE IT.

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
12 June, 04:00
This pisses me off. VERY upsetting.