Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 June, 03:58
Might as well join in....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
13 June, 04:31
In response memes matter to her Publication
Sucks after 16 months when I pick up a paper or turn tv on or pick up my ipad . BIDEN IS STILL PRESIDENT and regardless if stolden BIDEN The basement dweller is still PRESIDENT really tired of all this shit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
13 June, 04:34
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
what if "Joes shot" 45
(?)

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
13 June, 04:19
I do remember watching this.🫶✨
Thank you for uploading it☺️✨

memes matter @NoComment
13 June, 04:21
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
just doing my job that I love🤲digital oorah

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
12 June, 05:19
One of the best
tried passing it around back on the 6-7
but "the Man" got in the way.
Glad to see it making the rounds again.

memes matter @NoComment
12 June, 05:27
In response MrE Kuff to his Publication