I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
11 June, 07:35
SEXY Elon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 June, 07:36
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I like model V

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
11 June, 10:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
do you trust Elon Vk?
which one?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 June, 11:59
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Trust him with what?

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
12 June, 12:05
that's the question brother
im not sure so...
just askin.
😊

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Once you become financially rich like EM guilt starts to setting in. Elites convince themselves its their responsibility to save humanity.

If you look at both EM and BG you can see how wide those solutions span. I don't like BG's vision (Control). I like EM's vision (Choice).
10:00 AM - Jun 12, 2022
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 June, 02:23
AND THIS IS, HOW ELON LIVE SINCE HE JOIN MAGA😁😁😁
👇👇👇

16 June, 02:22
I THINK THAT THIS IS ELON😁😁😁
👇👇👇

16 June, 02:14
I THINK THAT THIS EMOTION IS NOT GUILT...

ITS ACTUALLY CURIOSITY. ON THEIR LEVEL, EVERYONE EGO FEELZ ALMOST GODLIKE.

ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, WHICH FORM OF GOD THEY ARE ADAPTING ON THEIR MINDSET... 😂😂😂

OBVIOUSLY GATES BELIEVE IN GOD OF ISRAEL, MAMMON.

AND ELON MOST PROBABLY SOME FROM TERRY PRATCHETT... 😂😂😂

YOU STILL TRY TO FORGET, THAT DELIVERYING STARLINK TO UKRAINE HE CONDEMN HIMSELF TO NEVER VISIT "RUSSKI MIR" EVER AGAIN...

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
12 June, 12:52
setting -gematria - drop 153

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 June, 12:29

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
16 June, 02:06
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I HEARD FROM A FRIEND THEY HAVE IT ALL. WHY ARE WE WAITING?

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
12 June, 11:39
EM IS AI. I DON'T LIKE AI. AI IS WHERE ALL THE EVIL IS. GAMES.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
12 June, 01:34
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
He has done interviews against them also warning of the dangers.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
12 June, 11:29
No worrys here my friend.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 June, 11:02
If these rich people wanted to save the humanity they just have to put their money together and share: I promise that they can get ride of the poverty in the whole world in seconds.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
12 June, 10:59
Many Billionaires like what they have ... those who desire to help others do so, but usually its done privately. EM seems to be going out of his way to make a statement of WHY he is buying twitter ... its seems to be more of an "OUTING" of twitter, less about freedom of speech (choice).

Seems more like a distraction technique, idk why I feel that energy, I just do.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 June, 10:51
I don´t THINK these rich people try to save humanity : they try to get ride of us.

Sam Brown @sambrown
12 June, 10:29

Sam Brown @sambrown
12 June, 10:27

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
12 June, 10:17
If you look at the billionaires and the current situation in the world, the question arises for me as to whether their help is of any use in a humanitarian sense. I know they are entrepreneurs and I also think so, many have only become so rich if they omit certain principles. let's imagine what all these super-rich could provide in one fell swoop of compensation if there were really humanitarian thoughts in it. Many just use this as a good excuse to do other things undetected with their hand held up.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
12 June, 10:07
paraphrasing a quote i saw from Thomas Sowell this past week, beware of shepherds because that requires the rest of us to be sheep