I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
11 June, 07:35
SEXY Elon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 June, 07:36
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I like model V

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
11 June, 10:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
do you trust Elon Vk?
which one?

11 June, 11:59
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Trust him with what?

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
that's the question brother
im not sure so...
just askin.
😊
12:05 AM - Jun 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by KarlWiggins in this post can reply
12 June, 10:00
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Once you become financially rich like EM guilt starts to setting in. Elites convince themselves its their responsibility to save humanity.

If you look at both EM and BG you can see how wide those solutions span. I don't like BG's vision (Control). I like EM's vision (Choice).

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 June, 02:22
I THINK THAT THIS IS ELON😁😁😁
👇👇👇

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
16 June, 02:23
AND THIS IS, HOW ELON LIVE SINCE HE JOIN MAGA😁😁😁
👇👇👇