Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
02 February, 10:24
Did anyone else read the article today saying Biden died of a heart attack 6 days ago? Rereading through old Q today and foind this entry from Jan 27, 2018... Jan 27th was 6 days ago 🙈

https://www.newsview.gr/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ice mtn @icemtn17
If the article was dated Jan 26th 2021 & it said in the article Biden died 6 days ago, that would put his alleged death on January 20th 2021 - the day of the Fake Inauguration. This just keeps getting weirder & weirder. The strangest movie I've ever seen. Maybe that cannon salute at Arlington was more real than we knew??? They said it was a salute used for foreign dignitaries or funerals. Hummm... Well, I'd definately like to see corroboration on this. anyone have other links to different publications reporting this? That article looked Greek in origin
11:26 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
Only people mentioned by icemtn17 in this post can reply
Gypsy Patriot @Barefootin_17
03 February, 01:03
In response ice mtn to her Publication
They say the lights only go out on the WH if a president has died. That's been on my mind for days. Thought it to be metaphoricle but maybe not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
03 February, 12:07
In response ice mtn to her Publication
Good eyes! I just saw the article today and figured it was new! Shame on me for not looking, I guess the different language did initially catch my eye! Jan 20th, hmmm 👀 Definitely an interesting movie! We know we haven't seen the real Biden a LONG time. We definitely have more digging to do!