Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
02 February, 10:24
Did anyone else read the article today saying Biden died of a heart attack 6 days ago? Rereading through old Q today and foind this entry from Jan 27, 2018... Jan 27th was 6 days ago 🙈

https://www.newsview.gr/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
02 February, 10:52
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
I saw the article on a parody site. So i let it go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
And I'm letting it go because even if it's true, our position doesn't change. Whether the puppet is named Biden or Harris, it doesn't matter. We are waiting for the military to abide their oath or verification that they've abided their oath or intend to.
10:58 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply
Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
02 February, 11:02
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Don't ruin my Q digging fun lol! It's pure entertainment for me at this point. What does it even matter at this point? The plan is already completed anyways, but it's fun to speculate things. I'm not over here biting my nails 😂

God, Love and Truth Win @TrumpIsStillMyPresident
02 February, 11:14
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
lol.... im not trying to ruin anyones fun. i wanted it to show to my Biden lovers... like "what do you think NOW?" I read the real Biden has been gone for awhile now. But who really knows. This entire thing gets crazier by the day. Please krep digging. I love it!! 😉