P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Reminder: We are at war. Irregular warfare. Psy War.

If you’re feeling down, mentally drained or irritable remember; it’s all by design. Thank God that in this war when you’re feeling the attacks from the enemy, we’re able to disconnect and go ground, meditate or move our bodies instead of having to duck for cover or fasten a tourniquet.

The most powerful weapon we have, which [they] couldn’t account for, is the power of the Holy Spirit/prayer. Now we’re using that power and awakening to [their] wicked ways at scale. That is why I truly believe nothing can stop what’s coming. Nothing! God bless & Godspeed, Patriots!

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅
04:28 PM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
30 November, 03:31
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
🤲❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
12 June, 02:51
Extraordinary and Powerful video. Explains it.
It is a gift - (💧334) Merry Christmas.

Can you send the link?
Psywar Soldiers.
Warfare is evolving and all the World's a Stage.

Anyone know this Crest ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
12 June, 05:00
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Found it - in the Tip of the Spear.
Verbum Vincet - "The Word Conquers"
"Warfare is evolving and all the World's a Stage."
- Go Army, 4th Psyop Group

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - YouTube

All the world's a stage. Join us. Text "4POG" to 462-769 or visit goarmysof.comMB01SYXEDBDOMFO

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
12 June, 02:02

Diana DJT @Diana
12 June, 10:32
Very unsettling 😱 are we not all puppet’s? Seems we all have a part to play on this stage of life, was it all preordained, do we really have a choice? Aren’t we all being influenced by one another? I find my intolerance of the uninformed by choice only hurt's me, then I ask myself who am I to make these people think like me, or believe like me? I have sacrificed my relationship with my only son, we have had no contact for almost 9 months, he lives less than 5 miles away, all because we think differently & I am a conspiracy theorists & must be punished, some days I feel grounded in faith, some days I feel so sad & lost😓 I try to believe their is a reason that all this is happening, what is, is, what isn’t, isn’t, don’t try to make what isn’t is🙏🏼 God bless you all, thank you for your post❤️💥

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
12 June, 12:06
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
I pray you and your son come back together soon despite your disagreements. God bless, Patriot. 🙏❤️ #FamilyIsEverything

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 June, 07:38
Thank you PJ
God bless you and send HIS Holy Spirit to surround you

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
12 June, 07:32
🎯 God bless you PJ🙏💞🕊

Happy Days @Sun2516
12 June, 07:01
100%
You got that right!!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 June, 03:10
YOU ARE WITNESSING THE GREATEST [COORDINATED] DISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN TO EVER BE LAUNCHED AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
INFORMATION WARFARE.
INFILTRATION V INVASION
INSURGENCY.
IRREGULAR WARFARE.
[D] EFFORTS TO REGAIN POWER.
Q

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 June, 02:58
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast down to Hell Satan and all his evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Amen brother.
Q

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
12 June, 08:04
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
The difference between us and them is that we believe in God’s plan and his divine mercy. They see no future beyond this mortal existance so they have no reason to live with hope or a moral compass. When you don’t see a future it opens you up to the evils of today and the temptations of Satan. I pray this prayer daily among others to keep my faith and to keep Satan away. God bless and protect you in your daily life and to keep you strong!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
12 June, 12:38
BEAUTIFUL

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
12 June, 12:35
🙏Amen🙏
Since June began I have had to put extra effort in to balancing my mental, physical, and spiritual feelings and emotions.

I have felt better eating fruits and veggies and lots of clean water.
Prayers going up almost in one continuous effort of my life.
Thank you Heavenly Father for this Honor.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
12 June, 02:29
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
🙏❤️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
12 June, 12:33
From the General. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

https://t.me/RealGenFlynn/...

General Flynn ️️️, [Jun 8, 2022 at 6:10 AM]
So, I did something. Honored to be featured on the chorus of Eddie Rap Life’s new song with JT Wilde. Check out “Miracling” and let me know what you think!
https://youtu.be/XTpSP_Msd...

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
12 June, 12:15
Amen x 10 !!!

Miss. Messina @Messina
12 June, 12:05
Thank you PJ , some on here really needed this it’s been rough for some emotionally

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 June, 11:38
🙏🙏🙏💗

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
11 June, 10:40
a great song by a great artist would be cool right now though.
got any?
😊

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
11 June, 10:40
a great song by a great artist would be cool right now though.
got any?
😊

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
11 June, 10:39
Absolutely brilliant, @PJ...amein AMEIN!

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
11 June, 10:30
yup yup. just grounded myself today.

Red Edge @Rededge
11 June, 04:33
Thank you PJ.
That video was put together really well.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
11 June, 04:52
In response Red Edge to her Publication
The video is from the 4th Psyop Special Forces Group YouTube page: 😎👇

https://youtu.be/VA4e0NqyY...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt