P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
11 June, 04:28
Reminder: We are at war. Irregular warfare. Psy War.

If you’re feeling down, mentally drained or irritable remember; it’s all by design. Thank God that in this war when you’re feeling the attacks from the enemy, we’re able to disconnect and go ground, meditate or move our bodies instead of having to duck for cover or fasten a tourniquet.

The most powerful weapon we have, which [they] couldn’t account for, is the power of the Holy Spirit/prayer. Now we’re using that power and awakening to [their] wicked ways at scale. That is why I truly believe nothing can stop what’s coming. Nothing! God bless & Godspeed, Patriots!

#NCSWIC

🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the power of God, cast down to Hell Satan and all his evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Amen brother.
Q
02:58 AM - Jun 12, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
12 June, 08:04
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
The difference between us and them is that we believe in God’s plan and his divine mercy. They see no future beyond this mortal existance so they have no reason to live with hope or a moral compass. When you don’t see a future it opens you up to the evils of today and the temptations of Satan. I pray this prayer daily among others to keep my faith and to keep Satan away. God bless and protect you in your daily life and to keep you strong!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396