P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
11 June, 04:28
Reminder: We are at war. Irregular warfare. Psy War.

If youā€™re feeling down, mentally drained or irritable remember; itā€™s all by design. Thank God that in this war when youā€™re feeling the attacks from the enemy, weā€™re able to disconnect and go ground, meditate or move our bodies instead of having to duck for cover or fasten a tourniquet.

The most powerful weapon we have, which [they] couldnā€™t account for, is the power of the Holy Spirit/prayer. Now weā€™re using that power and awakening to [their] wicked ways at scale. That is why I truly believe nothing can stop whatā€™s coming. Nothing! God bless & Godspeed, Patriots!

#NCSWIC

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
Very unsettling šŸ˜± are we not all puppetā€™s? Seems we all have a part to play on this stage of life, was it all preordained, do we really have a choice? Arenā€™t we all being influenced by one another? I find my intolerance of the uninformed by choice only hurt's me, then I ask myself who am I to make these people think like me, or believe like me? I have sacrificed my relationship with my only son, we have had no contact for almost 9 months, he lives less than 5 miles away, all because we think differently & I am a conspiracy theorists & must be punished, some days I feel grounded in faith, some days I feel so sad & lostšŸ˜“ I try to believe their is a reason that all this is happening, what is, is, what isnā€™t, isnā€™t, donā€™t try to make what isnā€™t isšŸ™šŸ¼ God bless you all, thank you for your postā¤ļøšŸ’„
10:32 AM - Jun 12, 2022
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana in this post can reply
P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
12 June, 12:06
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
I pray you and your son come back together soon despite your disagreements. God bless, Patriot. šŸ™ā¤ļø #FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396