Kim Runner @kimrunner
Is it me or has the energy been real wonky lately? It's not even Schumann related as far as I can tell...trying to snap out of it can be trying sometimes.

Listen to a playlist, get outside/ground, or do something simple that makes you happy...

https://open.spotify.com/p...
10:35 AM - Jun 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
12 June, 10:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
PS I still want him to add Van Moorison “Into the Mystic” and posdible Ottis Redding’s “Dreams to Remember” 🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
12 June, 10:22
https://www.foxnews.com/li... This could be really cool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
12 June, 10:30
In response Just Jaclyn to her Publication
Billion for what?

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
12 June, 12:32
I've been feeling off for a few weeks! I find myself yearning to be at the beach because that's where I feel more grounded and closer to the source! feeling my feet touch the sand and hearing the power of the water is calming for me.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
12 June, 11:48
also microdose 20mg of psilocybin to make the experience even more magnificent 😎🌈💫✝️♥️ gods gift 🎁 ✨ when it rained (in the bible), mushrooms appeared on the ground😍😎🙏

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 June, 09:06
I found creating my Victory Garden very satisfying!

Watching it grow, knowuing all the seeds are non-GMO
increases my Joy.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
12 June, 03:12
Wonky for sure! Great word!

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
12 June, 01:44

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
12 June, 12:41
Love Vincent’s playlist.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
11 June, 10:18
Yup...feelin it more wonky. This week has been a roller coaster.
I'm all over the place emotionally, woke up in tears this morning & can't focus on anything for long.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
11 June, 10:11
Yep, been feeling super off for a few days. Struggling a bit to get back. Have been irritated over tiny things, which isn't how I roll. 😐

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 June, 10:02
Yes, Indeed.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 June, 09:49
Yes, definitely a little wonky….. thought it was just me! One day high vibes and feel great, the next, tired and lethargic and need to ground….so frigging hot down here right now ….makes you even more tired. Love that play list though, one if my favs! 😀❤️

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
11 June, 09:47

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
11 June, 09:45
Going in Nature!! Always here in Mexico !!

Christy Connelly @connch74
11 June, 09:29
I love his playlist. Listening right now and listen all the time. Makes chores bearable🤣

Tyler 316 @TWM316
11 June, 09:22
It was for me for a while. Found the fix for me was to spend less time on social media and more time living life.

#FamilyIsEverything

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
11 June, 09:15
Definitely noticed a shift.

Full moon coming 6/14 DJT bday, flag day, Tuesday, Mars energies. Something building up.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
11 June, 09:24
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Let's hope it breaks soon!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 June, 09:11
It's been like being in the field of poppies, feeling sleepy.

The June 6th portal ushered in massive new light codes, accelerations and more; a lot to integrate or get your ass kicked by.🙃

11 June, 09:13
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
You nailed it...that's exactly how im feeling.
your ts = 911, too lol

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
11 June, 08:42
https://youtu.be/t_KI-mRyE... I can feel it too but I have HOPE ;)

11 June, 09:10
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
:)

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
11 June, 08:33
It is AJU. No shit i even tried to listening to this playlist the other day while gaming and kept falling and dying lol. I should touch grass

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
11 June, 08:17
Weird you say that. My husband told me today that something is really off with him and he can't really describe it. Usually he gets feelings of doom and gloom, but he said today was different and he just can't shake it.

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
11 June, 08:12
Getting pretty good at dealing with the Wonky

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
11 June, 08:01
Did some barefoot grounding earlier matter fact. If it wasn't 106° outside, I'd go do some more. ☺

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 June, 07:49
It’s wonky for sure.

LeLe John @Grace1125
11 June, 07:39
yeah i jist feel Blah..not down but not high vibe either just Blah

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
11 June, 07:35

Not Important @Notimportant
11 June, 07:31
yup....reason for some of my "feels" posts lately. after two days grounding a for hours & away from everything, today i woke up & felt high all day & lightheaded ...was laying down most of day. i keep saying just a blip...just a blip...just a blip...in the grande forever ☀️💎💙✨

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
11 June, 07:12
👍 Not wonky
but that moment before the orchestra
starts playing Beethoven’s 5th.
We are in pause...
but the air is crackling
with EXPECTATION 🙀🎼🎺🎹🎭💥

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
11 June, 07:11
yep Ive been in a funk for a few days now!