Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 June, 01:29
🤷‍♀️ Does anyone understand what's going on here?
_________
6-10-22 TRUMP THROWS IVANKA UNDER THE BUS
AFTER SHE TOLD JANUARY 6 COMMITTEE
👉 SHE DIDN’T BELIEVE THE 2020 ELECTION WAS STOLEN

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
10 June, 01:35
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Too bad she didn't feel more allegiance to her father. I can't imagine how her dad feels.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 June, 01:40
In response Made In America to her Publication
Do you think these are Chess moves
or do you think Jared & Ivanka are Black Hats?
How is that possible??

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 June, 01:50
Possible Chess moves, however I think ( not 100% sure) that Ivanka and Jared went to the island, although that may have been to scope it out.
Also Jared seemed to have been changed out, but people seemed to get it into their heads that he was the antiChrist even though he is not from where the AntiChrist will arise from, so that may have been for his safety.
I cant imagine Pres Trump would have allowed Ivanka to marry the AntiChrist or anyone too off the path. I also think there is deliberately much propaganda and bs deliberatly thrown their way.
I am more inclined to think that when Jared Dad went to prison , Jared who had been brought up in those circles and knows things , went White Hat

Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
In my heart, I go along with your last point, Sunny🙏

As for the antichrist,
Juan O Savin said it's Prince William.
PW was conceived & born on a specific Star alignment.

Juan O Savin
Prince William is the 1,000th Knight of the Round Table.
In Gematria you drop the zeros. What is he?
The Round Table is the Order of the Garter..
which is a breeding program for the royal families..
These knights are the family members
deciding which family members marry which other ones
in order the strengthen the bloodlines..
Understand this perspective of the British
& other Royal bloodlines on the Middle East & their role out
INTO AN ANTICHRIST ROLE TO RUN THE WORLD..
As part of the Balfour Declaration
it specifies that the British crown retains the authority..
TO PLACE A ROYAL ON THE THRONE
governing the new Nation State of Israel, at THEIR will..

Q The Storm Rider
[Ruling bloodline families]
wanted to become Kings of the Jews
against the will of the Jewish people
02:04 PM - Jun 10, 2022
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
13 June, 08:20
Why was Diana running?
as above

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
11 June, 02:16

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
11 June, 02:11
when you think about it, God had the Israelites not marry gentiles to keep the bloodline pure for Jesus birth. Satan always counterfeits.

Silver Cat @silvercat
11 June, 01:28
Check this out re: the anti-christ: (prince willy may have been a back-up plan) https://rumble.com/v138yoz...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 June, 08:37
ANTICHRIST HAS TO BE HANDSOME...

JUAN YOUR FAIRY TALES ARE COOL GOOD NIGHT STORIES, BUT WILLY IS BIG UGLY NOTHINGBURGER🤣🤣🤣

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
10 June, 04:30
Off topic here [sorta], but isn't male baldness inherited via the mother's father/maternal line? Every pic I've seen of Diana's dad, he has plenty hair - even his older age ones. Js.

10 June, 04:41
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
Makes you wonder, doesn't it? 😉

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
10 June, 09:37
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
not in my family I have great hair so does did my parents in my profile picture, my Father in law & his Family great hair now my Mother in law was very thinned out.
My husband & 4 sons all going bald like prince here!
personal experience 🙃

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 June, 04:23
107 is great👍
He has had a hard job keeping people spirits and faith up until this all plays out.

10 June, 05:11
I can't imagine getting through this war
without Juan O Savin 🤠

He's taught me more about American History
than ANYONE
as well, so many insights into the deep state demons,
their symbology, numerology, occult 'religion,' etc.

God bless him & keep him safe on his travels.
I'll bet he's driven
a million miles in the last few years 🏎️💞🕊️

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
11 June, 03:56
agreed
we appreciate him and all he does 🙏💙

oh...just realised WE is 23 on a quirty keyboard.

WWG1WGA
the light side of this meaning always makes me think of their dark side of it. but atleast they get taken down as one because of it!

i did wonder a while back about Don Jr’s knights templar crest posting, it had to mean something about their knights. this whole round table stuff makes me think of the tranformers movie.

(sorry, a lot of brain dumping in this message - jist a conscious flow - apologies)

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
10 June, 04:07
Did you ever stop to consider who is behind it all and that the Anti Christ just might be an organization.

Satan challenged GOD's right to rule. So GOD gave him reign over the Earth for now. He has done nothing but lie and deceive people the whole time. Until GOD stops it, he will continue.

At one point Satan offered the kingdoms of the Earth to Jesus who refused it.

If God is love, why have so many evil acts been committed by religions that claim to represent him? Put simply, these religions are false; they misrepresent God.

Satan and his demons do not want you to serve God. They want to turn everyone away from God if they can. How do they try to do this? One way is through false religion. (2 Corinthians 11:13-15) A religion is false if it does not teach the truth from the Bible. False religion is like false money​—it may look like the real thing, but it is worthless. It can cause you much trouble.

GOD is going to destroy all false religion.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 June, 04:32
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Well the Kingdom without an army always makes me think of the Vatican, but apart from that the conncetions between all the Corporations and NGO’s and Foundations and so on all point to a huge force.
I was trying to explain this to my Grandson the other day and all I could think
of was that the EARTH belongs to God, he made it and everything in it.
However the WORLD or the World System is Satans , and he cause us to buy and sells and he seeks to Control everything that God freely gave to His Children including apples and oranges and even Gods Children.
I have no idea if this is theologically correct but it was all I could think of when he asked me 😂

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
11 June, 02:17
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Revelation 13 says he will be killed by a sword days then back to life. So that makes me think it’s a person. The whole chapter refers to the Beast as a him.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
10 June, 04:05

10 June, 04:10
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
AMAZING link, LIsa. Ty.
When I have more time I will study it.

I knew the 666 5th Avenue Building
had all sorts of demonic meanings —
Hence the 1-eye McAfee image of Kushner with 666.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 June, 03:21
That is correct. I remember listening to Juan O' Savin talking about it with Field McConnell. His birth was either delayed or induced when Diana was pregnant in order for him to be born on June 21, which is the summer solstice and I believe there was also an eclipse in another part of the world.

10 June, 03:50
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Ty M & M, for that verification.
That is my understanding also:
Prince William was conceived & then induced
in advantageous star alignments 🌟

The demons love their 'star alignments.'

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
Why was the 9-11 so critical?
Because in this unholy city of Washington D.C.
9-11 in the ancient understanding,
is the true birthdate of Christ 3 B.C.
Jesus, the Messiah
was born on 9-11 3 B.C.
& there were signs in the Heavens —
Virgo giving birth at that time.
What happened on 9-11 in modern times?
It was an occult ritual
at a very precise time
where all the numbers had to match.
If it had happened [on another day]
it wouldn’t have had the magic,
the ritual branding
to give it the power & strength they wanted it to have..
Go back & look at David Rockefeller
when he did his Newsweek article
it was published on 9-11, 1967
commemorating the building of the Towers.
They knew well in advance
that they wanted to have this happen.💥

Scat ling @scatling
11 June, 02:56
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
🤔😟This whole PW thing makes me think about "Rosemary's baby" and Princess Diana trying to escape that family...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 June, 03:09
I agree with you. PW is exactly who I think it is 👍 He even has lineage through to Fatima - the first of Muhammeds wives which is why the Muslims think he is great😳

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 June, 03:30
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Yes but there are some planetary alignments that are apparently auspicious for rulership- I think 0 degrees Taurus is one if I remember correctly and eclipses, (hidden , dark)
I think they preplan conception and yank the child out at the right time for these alignments.
Everyone has an astrological birthchart , but they would enhance and promote good or bad tendancies or energies with great precision, I imagine, to create what they want to carry out their agenda.

Not Important @Notimportant
10 June, 02:44
i thought i heard him & others "allude" to the idea that the "anti - Christ" is ...
🔥the whole system 🔥
...against free sovereign humans & not just one individual, as they would trick for humanity & fall for - a look here not there.

in fact, when i heard this (imo only)
it made total sense to me.

10 June, 02:54

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
🤷‍♀️ You may be 💯
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE Q PLAN IS 🤯
Information Warfare
Disinformation Warfare
Irregular Warfare
Special Forces too unconventional to be conventional...

What is for sure is that President Kennedy
prepared his country for this war
by 1. naming the enemy
& 2. outlining how to defeat it:
Infiltration, Special Forces & Space.

Whatever Q Team are doing
God bless them.
They're brilliant & they're saving Earth & Humanity
& no matter how freaking hard it gets sometimes
I'm holding on for the
CREATION CELEBRATION!!
THAT is going to be AMAZING 🤩🎉🎈🎈🎈

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 June, 02:18
You would think elite dna has full head of hair in there code.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 June, 02:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Maybe is more Diana's son than [their] heir...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 June, 04:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They all seem more delete than elite.