Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Michael Catino @MCanon
10 February, 06:32
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
No I do not sleep anymore. I passout from being tired and I quess you can call them cat naps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
03 February, 09:26
i cant sleep not knowing
i hate lies
i hate secrets

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 February, 09:20
We are going to try

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 February, 09:20
We are going to try

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
03 February, 07:33
haven't slept right for almost 4 years and i am sure i still dont know the half of it!

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
03 February, 07:05
Haven't slept much since I found out Jan, 2020. Evil, satanic perverts. They must be eradicated from our world.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 11:50
When i started down this rabbit hole, I didnt fully realize what i was chasing. After a couple days the stuff i found made me so sick i couldnt eat for 3 days. I cried all day and night. I had nightmares. Finally i prayed that God would place a shield around my heart and mind so i could continue the research. I had always thought horror movies were made up, but i know now that sometimes real life is the horror show. The world needs to know the truth, but i am afraid those without God in their life will crumble and be unable to bear it. The guilt will be enormous for those who defended them.

Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
02 February, 11:55
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I lived everything you described. "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:7

David Findley @DavidFindley19_62
02 February, 11:08
It would certainy help. I'm having plenty of sleepless nights now wondering if what I think I know is the truth or if every fucking thing I ever knew was a lie.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 11:52
In response David Findley to his Publication
I can honestly say that after 40 years of researching these demons it is far worse than anyone can possibly imagine. Pray for God to shield your mind, its the only way to bear it.

Ellsie _29 @Ellsie29
02 February, 10:48
this was a new one for me. also seen the cages stacked with kids that get electrocuted.

huwhite memes donated @huwhitememes
03 February, 09:32
In response Ellsie _29 to her Publication
Screw these demons

Eyes Wide @EYES_WIDE17
02 February, 10:36
I wake up often in the middle of the night, called to pray for the children. 🙏🏻

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
02 February, 10:34
Nope....& I know ALOT! It's worse than we think but at least we know to brace for impact. This is gonna hurt pretty bad but we can't move on unless we find out the truth.

Mbb 9876 @Mb9876
02 February, 10:26
when this is all over.....after the initial shock .....which ive been preparing for .....i believe i will sleep better knowing these pervs have been wiped off of the face of this earth

Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
02 February, 10:12
I dont sleep now, and I dont know everything. I guess I will never sleep again.

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
02 February, 10:10
As a Human Being, Warrior & Scientist, I CAN'T SLEEP NOW.
AWAKE does not equate to indifferent. Being Red Pilled is being shown the Truth, nothing more.
No, I don't sleep. Not since the data started coming out. My back hurts, I feel anxious in the morning, can't concentrate.
I am truly at the precipice. THESE PEOPLE ARE WALKING FREE??? WHY???
I keep myself in check. It's not even about becoming a Communist country or the CCP anymore. It's about keeping myself from
going after all of them.
I laugh at the very thought that they consider themselves untouchable.
I know I'm not the only on

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 February, 09:22
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
youre not

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 February, 09:24
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
my back is really bad too. nervouse itching

James Dean @Wait_its_time
02 February, 10:10
Yes, bring it .

Christos Harper @ChristosAwakening
02 February, 10:03
❤️The key to sleeping and knowing all that we know - is simply to Trust God More! It's his show - and while we each and all have a role - as He deems needed - The truth about everything is coming in light, knowing once seen and surrendered to the Actions of Light, all will be fully Realized! God has always been in control. . . and man needs to stop pretending he knows what he doesn't know. So let us sleep deeply knowing 'we know nothing - yet are given what we need to know - Trust the Plan!!! Good Night! Sweet Dreams knowing God Knows!!!

Michael Catino @MCanon
02 February, 09:58
It doesn't matter I cant sleep with what I knoww already and I know nothing. EBS is going to shut up a lot of people.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
02 February, 09:56
I have not been able to sleep well for a while now, i pray alot more than ever before and cry alot more than ever before. I know this has all been about the children, which really hurts, so many have suffered at the hands of these EVIL people. The truth is I would love for all of them (EVIL) to leave this Earth once and for all.🙏😭

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
02 February, 09:54
Sleep is a luxury and i dont have it 🤣🇺🇸

Jim Cue @1QLight
02 February, 09:49
I can say with out a doubt--No. >3yrs research n I will never b the same. Really hope the aliens can do a little mind wipe on me--u cannot "unsee" this nightmare world.

Kris Patriot @Irishkickbxrmom
02 February, 09:45
Probably not. The emotional burden Q et al have taken on must be incredible. May God bless you all and protect you. Thanks from a mom. Love my Patriot family!

EPJones Author @EPJonesAuthor
I have not slept well in over a dozen years doing research for my novel series about child trafficking. It takes 5 volumes to expose all the nasty satanic agenda. But it is also a story of hope and healing told through the eyes of one extended family. They turn their backs on paganism and find the love of God.

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
02 February, 09:50
In response EPJones Author to her Publication
Sounds like a book many of us would want to read. Any details available?

I’m no one @Iam4truth
often can't sleep... can't get it out of my mind... its heartbreaking...

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
02 February, 09:43
It took a while to "recover" from the redpill. The world will never look the same to me. TV is lost to me now. I, as most here, was called to this battle by God. He has given me the grace to live with what I know now.

Donna Hudson @Deba64
we need to know

Zena Jin @zenalove
We have it all

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
I haven't slept well in a long time. Always exhausted. Always nightmares.

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
02 February, 09:44
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Sleep has become a stressful thing with all the dreaming for bith my husband and I.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 February, 11:57
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Have you tried anointing your bedposts with oil and asking for a hedge of protection, all in the name of Jesus Christ? Really helps.

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
02 February, 09:41
Hell NO