Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
02 February, 09:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
I haven't slept well in a long time. Always exhausted. Always nightmares.
09:43 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lomac in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 February, 11:57
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Have you tried anointing your bedposts with oil and asking for a hedge of protection, all in the name of Jesus Christ? Really helps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
02 February, 11:59
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
No, maybe I should though l

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
03 February, 12:00
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Also, we don't have bed posts... what should I do?

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
02 February, 09:44
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Sleep has become a stressful thing with all the dreaming for bith my husband and I.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
02 February, 09:47
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
I'll pray for you both to get some peaceful thoughts and dreams. It is hard being awake and knowing the truth

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
02 February, 09:50
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
I said a prayer for Mrs. Nurse Bot 17 and her husband. Names may have helped but God sees all so He knows who I'm talking about lol