Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
02 February, 09:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
02 February, 09:43
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I haven't slept well in a long time. Always exhausted. Always nightmares.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
Have you tried anointing your bedposts with oil and asking for a hedge of protection, all in the name of Jesus Christ? Really helps.
11:57 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HereKittyKitty in this post can reply
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
03 February, 12:00
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Also, we don't have bed posts... what should I do?

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
03 February, 12:08
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
Put just a little bit of oil in a dish, then pray over it by asking God to bless it for anointing your house. Dip the tip of your finger in it, then go to each door and window in your house and annoying the left side and the right side in the name of Jesus Christ. Then do the same on the headboard of your bed. Command anything that is not holy to leave and never return, in the name of Jesus Christ. You should have peace in your home, and sleep much better. Since you're having nightmares, you're probably under spiritual attack.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
02 February, 11:59
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
No, maybe I should though l