Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
02 February, 09:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
When i started down this rabbit hole, I didnt fully realize what i was chasing. After a couple days the stuff i found made me so sick i couldnt eat for 3 days. I cried all day and night. I had nightmares. Finally i prayed that God would place a shield around my heart and mind so i could continue the research. I had always thought horror movies were made up, but i know now that sometimes real life is the horror show. The world needs to know the truth, but i am afraid those without God in their life will crumble and be unable to bear it. The guilt will be enormous for those who defended them.
11:50 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
02 February, 11:55
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
I lived everything you described. "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:7

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
03 February, 12:00
In response Randi ----- to her Publication
God bless you. We are the "great cloud of witnesses" spoken about in the Bible. God will wipe away every tear. ❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 February, 11:07
In response Randi ----- to her Publication
God has had to see this for how long? Without repentence there is NO REMISSION OF SIN. People have to see it to feel remorse. I can do all things thru CHRIST JESUS. That is how we get thru this.