Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 June, 05:31
😂🤣😂 Willy wonka?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 June, 05:36
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
"That's one way to get to mars."
#EMSync .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 07:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So what is the deal with this Jan 6th movie that is about to play you think?

Theater?
Where is Cruella Pelosi's laptop?

Sure are a lot of laptops floatimg around with a lot of incriminating stuff on them that no one seems to be interested in.
Gonna be hard for Patriots to stomach it you know knowing the truth.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
We've watched enough drama play out over the past 4-5 years. I will not read anything about it, will not comment on it in any fashion. All this stuff does is piss you off and there's not a thing we can do about it. It would be nice to anticipate Patriots winning for a change, but there's simply to much corruption to anticipate winning.
08:28 PM - Jun 09, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
24 June, 08:11
In response Made In America to her Publication
I love winning! we have never won so much ever.
Remember BLM burning down cities?
Remember being forced to wear a mask,
Remember when people were thrilled when Biden said he was President.
Remember when we heard Fauci tested positive for a virus there is NO such thing as.
Commander & Chief President Trump Told us
Hold on I'm coming.
Take a day off It helps having a little peace🤗👋🙌🤗🙌
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sam and Dave - Hold on I'm coming - YouTube

Sam & Dave were an American soul, rhythm and blues (R&B) duo who performed together from 1961 through 1981. The tenor voice was Samuel David Moore (born on...

02 July, 06:54
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Oh Yeah!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 10:55
In response Made In America to her Publication
Oh hun all Nana sees is us winning, the future that I have seen in my visions is so amazing ppl will be shocked..We just have to get thro this part of it.

Most of what you are seeing is theater hun, dont let it get to ya.

We are not going to loose we just have to wait on the moves and God to get over the top of the mountain.
We are so so close hun.

10 June, 10:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Don't get me wrong, Nana. I'm hopeful because so much has come out and people are waking up. I'm seeing things happen for the first time that I never thought we'd see. It's promising. No doubt about it. Sometimes, I just have to vent. I know it's theater, but some days, I just have to tune it out and take a break. I'm still here.