Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 June, 05:31
😂🤣😂 Willy wonka?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 June, 05:36
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
"That's one way to get to mars."
#EMSync .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 07:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So what is the deal with this Jan 6th movie that is about to play you think?

Theater?
Where is Cruella Pelosi's laptop?

Sure are a lot of laptops floatimg around with a lot of incriminating stuff on them that no one seems to be interested in.
Gonna be hard for Patriots to stomach it you know knowing the truth.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
09 June, 08:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We've watched enough drama play out over the past 4-5 years. I will not read anything about it, will not comment on it in any fashion. All this stuff does is piss you off and there's not a thing we can do about it. It would be nice to anticipate Patriots winning for a change, but there's simply to much corruption to anticipate winning.

arba happihr @arba
I love winning! we have never won so much ever.
Remember BLM burning down cities?
Remember being forced to wear a mask,
Remember when people were thrilled when Biden said he was President.
Remember when we heard Fauci tested positive for a virus there is NO such thing as.
Commander & Chief President Trump Told us
Hold on I'm coming.
Take a day off It helps having a little peace🤗👋🙌🤗🙌
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Sam and Dave - Hold on I'm coming - YouTube

Sam & Dave were an American soul, rhythm and blues (R&B) duo who performed together from 1961 through 1981. The tenor voice was Samuel David Moore (born on...

08:11 PM - Jun 24, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by arba in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
02 July, 06:54
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Oh Yeah!