Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 June, 02:08
Am trying to put into words the tension I feel right now (and hoping it gives some catharsis to others who recognise it).

On the one hand there is... never give up... fight for the children... we have come so far and are so near... I have put the work in so enjoy the upside... you were made for this... it's a privilege to experience and participate... you can help so many people... I know this ends well... the best is yet to come.

On the other hand is... I am traumatised... I feel betrayed by those close to me... the dues of Babylon are still arriving... the burden of injustice is so heavy... why are the honest made to hurt so much... everyday tasks seem to have become near impossible efforts... will this waiting ever end... I just want the pain to stop.

My resolution has been to take things a day at a time. When I fall over, rest a while, recover my strength, then carry on. Find the middle way between helpless/hopeless and Atlas Syndrome ("I will save the world — solo").

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yogini dancer @yoginidancer
Today, the House just passed HR 2377 which says a court can declare you "dangerous to others" the same day Biden's armed order followers submit a petition based on anonymous sources under seal. There goes due process.
Call your Senators and demand they vote NO on:
🚩H.R. 2377🚩
☎️Capitol Switchboard: 202-224-3121
Tell them you want a response.
https://www.congress.gov/b...
02:16 PM - Jun 09, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by yoginidancer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from yogini dancer, click on at the bottom under it