Jonella Moore @JonellaM
02 February, 06:46
No Fear, Patriots!
#HoldTheLine 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
02 February, 07:25
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Ready for it all to be "shown to them".....and me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Susie_Q in this post can reply
DHR American @DHRAmerican
02 February, 09:48
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
that was him acting like he cares about where slaves were kept in South Africa. Meanwhile he was busy enslaving woman and children in DUMBS. I really wish he was locked innthat cell

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 February, 11:56
In response DHR American to her Publication
Thank you for sharing and clarifying. Another live stream showed it tonight and I passed it forward. 👍 Thanks again.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
02 February, 09:43
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
OHHHHHHHHHHHH Sweet Lord please let this be.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
03 February, 12:01
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
I've been told after I shared this...the video is 7 years old Mandela's jail cell. Looks ready for Ovomit.