Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 01:07
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Absolutely and there are several here on Anon up that pray for each other and other ppl that we know outside here as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
08 June, 10:12
That seems to be everyone here on AU. I have never encountered so many kind, loving and beautiful souls as I have on here. I always come here to lift my spirits.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
08 June, 09:19
Thats why Iā€™m on here šŸ™

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 June, 07:13

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 June, 06:38
As soon as I find them, I will definitely do that

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
08 June, 10:18
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I too will pray. Starting now! There are many on here who will do the same. They are full of love and don't just speak words to show it. They will act!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 01:07
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
šŸ™

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
08 June, 06:04
im that personšŸ˜ŽāœļøšŸ‘‘āš”

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 June, 05:31
Amen!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
08 June, 04:58
That hits me right in the face. My best friend for over 30 years is that person. We rarely see or talk to each other but when we do its like we never stopped. While we are on different paths, our destination is the same. Thank you for this reminder.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 June, 04:55
AMEN.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 June, 04:45
yes good to have at least 1 who has your backā™„ļøand be the one to cover others though they may never knowāš”ļøāš”ļøāš”ļø

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
08 June, 04:39
as it shall be forever more.