UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 June, 10:40
Got some pretty disturbing information yesterday from a nurse who just finished a travel assignment in Oregon. Stay away from hospitals, especially in deep blue states.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 June, 12:53
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
As a critical care/ER RN for 50 years I moved my retirement date up, because I could see the writing on the wall. I knew the first week of "covid" there was something drastically wrong. My first red flag was the CDC recommendations of masking, distancing, oversanitizing, isolation, and fear mongering. ALL of which are detrimental to the natural immune response by interfering with the remarkable natural immune response. Next, the lie about asymptomatic transmission. Then the forced " vaccinations" in which no virus was isolated, and was experimental, for an illness which has a 99.998% recovery for most healthy people. I was shocked that so many of my colleagues could not see the truth. I would have been terminated had I stayed because I was already being mocked for pointing out these truths especially by younger nurses. I wanted no part of the scam.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z @stunninglyboring
OMG, I weep. What a marvelous thread of testimony by brave, courageous, medical professionals who can SEE THE TRUTH -- and stand UP for it.

May God continue to Bless and protect you, each and every one.
🙏
01:15 PM - Jun 08, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stunninglyboring in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Radiant Patriot -Z, click on at the bottom under it