UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Got some pretty disturbing information yesterday from a nurse who just finished a travel assignment in Oregon. Stay away from hospitals, especially in deep blue states.
10:40 AM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
07 June, 03:33
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
We already know they are being paid to call deaths C19. Anytime you incentivize healthcare "professionals," there will be those who don't give the appropriate care. And we know the end game is genocide of the elderly and disabled (and now children). So what has changed?

Is there a reason you can't divulge the new information? I'm sure people would like to know. Thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 June, 04:16
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
It was in a comment

$175/hr to follow protocal administer Remidisivir and most nurses left dont know their ass from a hole in the ground

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 June, 04:21
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
And you are exactly right. Incentivizing pre-planned genocide

Every Time @soTELLme533
07 June, 02:09
I've heard this several times sometimes directly from experiences of friends. One friend was in the hospital for a liver issue. They asked her if she wanted the C-poison. When she declined, they tried to push a hepatitis 'vaccine' on her. She also declined that and was lucky that they decided to leave her alone. She recovered.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 June, 12:53
As a critical care/ER RN for 50 years I moved my retirement date up, because I could see the writing on the wall. I knew the first week of "covid" there was something drastically wrong. My first red flag was the CDC recommendations of masking, distancing, oversanitizing, isolation, and fear mongering. ALL of which are detrimental to the natural immune response by interfering with the remarkable natural immune response. Next, the lie about asymptomatic transmission. Then the forced " vaccinations" in which no virus was isolated, and was experimental, for an illness which has a 99.998% recovery for most healthy people. I was shocked that so many of my colleagues could not see the truth. I would have been terminated had I stayed because I was already being mocked for pointing out these truths especially by younger nurses. I wanted no part of the scam.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 June, 03:19
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
been "retired" for two years....after dealing with many TB patients....I knew immediately that it was BS.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 June, 01:15
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
OMG, I weep. What a marvelous thread of testimony by brave, courageous, medical professionals who can SEE THE TRUTH -- and stand UP for it.

May God continue to Bless and protect you, each and every one.
🙏

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
07 June, 11:11
my neighbor is RN in KY. same. she not been going to work. sick since forced vax. said she never “feels happy”. hospital told her come back to work, she may have long covid and stay sick for rest of her life. shes trying to find a lawyer. so pissed she said she believed her employer and government until she saw things unfold for herself. scary. sad. she buried three family last year that were all vaxxed. all under 61 yrs old. healthy priorto shot.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 June, 11:54
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
Crimes against humanity.Heads of the snakes need to be decapitated.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
07 June, 10:51
any specifics you care to expound on?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 June, 11:16
In response Mark Estes to his Publication
$175/hr to follow protocal administer Remidisivir and most nurses left dont know their ass from a hole in the ground