UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 June, 10:40
Got some pretty disturbing information yesterday from a nurse who just finished a travel assignment in Oregon. Stay away from hospitals, especially in deep blue states.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
As a critical care/ER RN for 50 years I moved my retirement date up, because I could see the writing on the wall. I knew the first week of "covid" there was something drastically wrong. My first red flag was the CDC recommendations of masking, distancing, oversanitizing, isolation, and fear mongering. ALL of which are detrimental to the natural immune response by interfering with the remarkable natural immune response. Next, the lie about asymptomatic transmission. Then the forced " vaccinations" in which no virus was isolated, and was experimental, for an illness which has a 99.998% recovery for most healthy people. I was shocked that so many of my colleagues could not see the truth. I would have been terminated had I stayed because I was already being mocked for pointing out these truths especially by younger nurses. I wanted no part of the scam.
12:53 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
08 June, 01:15
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
OMG, I weep. What a marvelous thread of testimony by brave, courageous, medical professionals who can SEE THE TRUTH -- and stand UP for it.

May God continue to Bless and protect you, each and every one.
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 June, 03:19
been "retired" for two years....after dealing with many TB patients....I knew immediately that it was BS.

07 June, 03:20
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Good for you! 😇👏👍

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 June, 02:56
God. bless yoi. I was ER/ICU nurse for 16 years. CEN, CCRN, TNCC, ACLS Instructor. I have been out for 17 years. Saw it coming down the road long ago. It was getting dangerous then. Best decesion I ever made to get out. Never would have complied with covid BS. Never took a Flu shot.

07 June, 03:12
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I too was TNCC, CEN, ACLS instuctor. 😊 Also a clinical manager three times. I loved my job especially ER where I worked 26 years. I did see many changes over the years and especially the last 10 years or so, that became more and more disturbing. Way too much interference from regulating agencies, big Pharma, administrators, and a switch from cause based practice of medicine to symptom based practice. Way too many Rx, not enough engagement with the patient to cooperate in altering the cause of their symptoms. I still did a lot of patient teaching and was not afraid to advocate for my patients. I refused doctors orders when appropriate to protect my patients because the doctor is not always right. Today many nurses question nothing and just follow protocols. Many lack critical thinking skills. It saddens and concerns me to see that. God bless you for the years you gave! 🥰

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
07 June, 01:26
My SIL, a nurse and very bright, totally bought into all the Covid scam. I cannot understand how any intelligent person could view that taking an experimental vaccine for an infection that had a >99% recovery rate ever made sense. She is boostered, by the way. They believed everything the MSM/media doctors/politicians told them without questioning any of it. I suspect that is how most people who bought into this scam were bamboozled - by sources they trusted not to lie or hurt them.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
07 June, 01:20
God bless you Carol! Way to act on your beliefs and remove yourself from such wicked schemes! Truly God sees you standing up for what is right in your heart! Have a blessed retirement and may God provide everything you ever need!

07 June, 02:58
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Thanks for your kind wishes. I am so grateful that I could retire. 🥰

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
07 June, 01:18
I have been a Med Tech for 35 years...I feel the same way. All the good people are leaving.🙏

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
07 June, 01:14
God bless you, Carol! Thank you for being a caring person for so many years!

07 June, 03:16
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
God bless you back and thanks for the kind words. 😇

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
07 June, 01:12
Same here Carol ...So disappointed with my former coworkers and physicians!!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
07 June, 01:20
In response Elaine Helplessly Hoping to her Publication
Dr’s blindly followed Guidelines - While having the Knowledge of Worthless masks, unstudied drug rollout, failed exploration of alternatives . How can you trust the advice of Dr & any prescription meds?