CWWard Ward @CWWard
07 June, 08:27
WTH?? Since when do celbs speak at a WH press briefing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They all have to comply when asked. Part of the club rules.
08:40 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response CWWard Ward to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 June, 11:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
and glad I Ain't in it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cax SCx @Cax
08 June, 09:33
Stay hard.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 June, 09:20
Isn't he the actor who owns a ranch, where they hunt cagged animals?

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Happy Days @Sun2516
08 June, 07:52
The satanic worship club

This is the TOPIC that they do not want us talking about HENCE👇

🤫

Happy Days @Sun2516
08 June, 07:54
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Let’s Talk!!
What do you know about this club?

Happy Days @Sun2516
08 June, 07:58
In response Happy Days to his Publication
The TOPIC and RESEARCH
is WHY do Celebs get pulled into serious topics?

Is it really their choice?

Owned People are what?🤔

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 June, 02:42

1776 ... @IGG1776
08 June, 06:34
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
The Standard Hotel

08 June, 01:01
I wonder what this Louisiana hero (AKA Master Mason) had to do... 🤢

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
08 June, 03:49
he's a superhero
look at the shirt
😂😂

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 June, 04:28
hes from jersey then german san antonio then a few years in Louisiana then florida.......not that it matters........he was an army brat

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
07 June, 11:45
mmmm, so he’s working for the good guys…got it!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
07 June, 11:43
I was thinking the same thing earlier when I saw that. kek All lights on them now.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 June, 11:16
Off topic…Betelgeuse in ‘23.
Is this the rapture?
I saw a video of someone teaching the Rapture was not what most had been taught. That, as in the days of Noah & Sodom/Gomorrah, it wasn’t the righteous taken, it was the wicked. This was the first time I had ever seen it taught this way. Seemed extremely correct in language, logic…
Just thinking. (Mind doesnt have an off switch that works.)

Other Half @Otherhalf
08 June, 07:16
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Maybe that's when Musk will take all the bad guys on his thousand rockets to Mars!
🤣

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
08 June, 09:17
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Melissa, Red Pill The World.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
07 June, 10:05
deal?
or no deal?

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
07 June, 10:06
Yes, but, which club is running the current WH show we’re watching, and who’s setting the rules he’s complying with?

Caps = 36.
TS = 8:40 PM > 20:40 > 2040 > 204.

From 2040:

BIG
BIG
BIG
Q

Nov 22, 2017 11:32:01 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Nov 22, 2017 11:30:47 PM EST
Anonymous
>>150559154
What's up Q, please tell me life will get better. Growing tired and need hope.
>>150559263
We are winning bigly.
Q

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 June, 09:53
BTS was my fav. Nothin like cross dressed korean boy bands to get the kids on board. Now enter the Lincoln Lawyer for the ladies

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 June, 09:47

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
07 June, 09:17
Ah I see ..thats why it feels like I have been ganged upon for taking a stand against the jab... Makes perfect sense...Please tell me when the light overcomes the dark that they will all go down together too?

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
07 June, 09:10

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
07 June, 08:56
all part of selling out for riches. temptation, adam and eve stuff. just alot deeper

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
07 June, 08:56
all part of selling out for riches. temptation, adam and eve stuff. just alot deeper

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
07 June, 08:53
The Jesuit Oath, one branch of a certain evil doing belief system tree.
"
... extirpate them from the face
of the earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex, or condition,
and that I will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury
alive those infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs
of the women, and crush their infants’ heads against the walls
in order to annihilate their inexorable race. That when the
same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisonous
cup, the strangulating cords, the steels of the poinard, or the
leaden bullets, regardless of the honour, rank, dignity, or
authority of the persons, whatever may be their condition in life,
either public or private, as I at any time may be directed to by
any agent of the Pope, or the superior of the Holy Father of
the Society of Jesus.
"

https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj...

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 June, 09:42
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Truth.

* Witness the deep church and the Jesuit Bergoglian cabal.

* The pandemic farce and mass “vaccination.”

* Even the recent Russian-Ukrainian crisis significantly finds the globalist elite, NATO, the American deep state, the European Union, the World Economic Forum, the entire media machine, __and the Vatican__ all aligned on the same side. Putin’s intervention in Ukraine is considered a threat to the New World Order that must be neutralized even at the cost of a global conflict.

Abp. Viganò outlines COVID, Ukraine war as a ‘premeditated criminal action of a global mafia’

https://www.lifesitenews.c...

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 June, 09:34
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Why da fook does anyone care what celebrities think?! just because they can read a script does not qualify them to represent us.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 June, 08:47
MM has been in the WH more than Biden lol

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 June, 12:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

08 June, 01:16
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🤣

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
07 June, 08:45
The Gitmo Controlled Club controlled by White Hats?
I hope! 🙏