I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
07 June, 09:32
For me, it doesn't matter who Q is, or if they post again, or even if Q is real or not. Q gave me hope that there can be a better future for us. That you need to fight for what you believe in to make that future a reality.

I'm tired AF, and giving up has crossed my mind before, but you keep fighting because fighting back gives you a chance. You can't win if you don't fight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 June, 01:57
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
To me Q Drops are a map of all possible outcomes. Final outcomes guided by the collective.

Q was/is being guided larp or not.

We are learning what we are/were/will being/be used for.
That is to make shit happen collectively.

We all are fighting this info war with developing abilities and its an honor to witness this awaking with all of you.

They #Fooked .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
Vincent, thank you for this post. It got me to thinking of how much I have learned and grown over the last 2.5 years. I know Q had a lot to do with the changes.

I learned to release my fears, insecurities and sadness to God. Knowing He lives within me makes me strong.

I learned patience. I remember the rollercoaster of emotions in the early days, waiting for something to happen.

I learned how to ask the important questions and research the answers.

I learned that there is unspeakable evil in our world. My growing network of anons made me see the goodness of humanity as well.

I try to be upbeat, though I fail at it some days. Then I come to AU and something amazing happens.

I am home and safe and surrounded by family.

I think perhaps we are the New Pilgrims of Earth 2.0. We are already a close-knit community. We just have to find a house big enough.

I love you all so much.
You make my days lighter. ❤️❤️❤️
08:26 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 June, 01:04
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Ditto, that is awesomeness hun thank you for sharing!
We do have a bunch of ppl here that Nana thinks will be problem solvers.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 June, 09:54
In response hope saxton to her Publication
. and love ❤️ to you!
🙏🏼🥰🙏🏼