Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
All is fixed with picture/video upload.
Thank you for your patients Patriots.
04:40 AM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
02 December, 04:48
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
ThanQ Kobay for being here from the start and sticking with us!!! You are loved and appreciated...i hope you know that!! hugs💞🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
25 July, 08:30
intentional misspell?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
25 July, 08:30
intentional misspell?

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
25 July, 08:21
Good Mornin Kobay💞🦅💞

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 July, 08:14
Good Morning Koba! 😊

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
25 July, 01:02

Redwave Crashin @Redwavecrashin
16 July, 09:04
excuse me sir, i've been patiently waiting for you and your team to verify me for over a month now.. is there nay way you can make this a reality for me?:)

thank you for your speed & this amazing platform 🙏

you've given us who were outcasted a chance to feel free and post without persecution or rejection & i absolutely love this platform!!!!

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 July, 09:17
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Please read my messages. Both here and on WEGO

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
19 July, 09:17
In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication
Please read my messages. Both here and on WEGO

Sara Sangi @Sarasangi
14 July, 03:56
@administrator . Thanks for All you do! Question...why does AU use so much CPU power? It often gets to 90-100%, especially when clicking to read the comments page. Right now, just writing to you, it is at 80%. Thank You.

Helz Anon @Helzz
09 July, 01:57
My upload of photos and videos is still blocked. Can you help?

Alwara Spellbreaker @Spellbreaker
06 July, 05:11
THANQ 4 the asylum !!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 June, 10:45
Anonup is have trouble. Posts posting 5 or 6 times, something is wrong.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 June, 10:51
Ty for this beautiful site, Kobi.
My favorite of all.

However
in the past week anonup has been
THE MOST FRUSTRATING SITE‼️

It takes MINUTES for pages to load in.
MINUTES to reply.
MINUTES to even click a thumbs up.
So I just want to forget the whole thing.

Are you being attacked?
What is the problem?
Can we help?

Ty again for AU 🙏💓🇺🇸🕊️

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
21 June, 04:05
Is there a way to add a time stamp to the banner pictures?
Also, it doesn't allow me to open my own banner picture.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
21 June, 04:08
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Also, I cannot post any gifs from my computer and tiktok previews won't show and some previews of other sites.

Dear Reader @DearReader
18 June, 07:44
there is a member on this site you constantly posts disgusting, racist rants. I have reported many times but they remain. Why are they allowed to post such hate here?

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
08 June, 01:13
Spellcheck would be fabulous. ;)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 June, 12:25
It's probably all of VK's TikTok and videos taking up all of the memory :)

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
07 June, 10:16
Appreciate all you do for us Koba! Gracias, gracias! 👍😊❤️

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 June, 10:02

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 June, 10:01
much appreciated for all you do Sir!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
07 June, 09:08
So happy that you know how to do that, and are you, who is also willing to do that. Thanks!

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
07 June, 09:05
THANK YOU KOBA. VIRTUAL BIG HUG Comin YOUR WAY

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 June, 09:03
So grateful for you Koba! 🙏

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 June, 02:31
Apprecaite you Koba!

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 June, 12:16
Thank you Koba! You really are amazing! God Bless 🙏❤️