Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Some users are reporting issues with posting pictures. Looking into it now.
08:22 PM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Sam Brown @sambrown
07 June, 01:09
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
videos as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 June, 11:59
Koba for superhero 2022!!! Thank You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
06 June, 11:57
My issue is I would like to post pictures, memes and other things I see but I need to be able to copy and PASTE them in. I do not know how or do not desire to take extra steps to download them on my computer then apply, that is a very complicated thing for me to do. Yes I am challenged...lol Hopefully there is a way you can make that happen ? Bless this site, so grateful to be here. Thanks

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 June, 10:48
Thank you for all you do! Much love

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
06 June, 09:55
Dude you are like the man yet still
find time to actually get hands on and even reply to us anons!! That’s why this is THE best social media site period!! #rockstar

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
06 June, 09:51
Yes, happened to me earlier. Thank you Koba!!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 June, 09:06
Thank You Fren 🥰 @Administrator 🙏 It’s working for me now 😍 You da BEST Evaaaaaaaaaaa !!! 🙏

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 June, 08:56
thankQ
yes, I have been having issues too

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
06 June, 08:49
Thank you, Koba - you ARE THE MAN !!! God bless! 🙏 👍

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
06 June, 08:40
thank you 🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 June, 08:37
🙏Thank You for All that You do Fren💖 You da Best Evaaaa !!! :) Much 💖Love💙 & Many Blessings to YOU!!! 🙏

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 June, 08:30
Thank you, kind sir!
Blessings and much love! 🙏❤️

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
06 June, 08:29
Thank you 😊

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
06 June, 08:27
Thank You"

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
06 June, 08:27
Thank you, Kobayashi!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
06 June, 08:22
hey koba! have had issue uploading video in the past few days (never had issues with still images).

thank you as always :)