MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 June, 06:17
THANK YOU GOD TRASH TOOK ITSELF OUT !!!!!!!!

This user ( @Lauren_M_Bradley ) has blocked you from accessing their posts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
06 June, 07:15
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
WELCOME TO THE CLUB

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 07:41
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
SHE AND I HAD WORDS TWICE TODAY FOR HER PICKING ON ANOTHER AU LADY THIS WAS MY LAST RESPONSE TO HER GUESS SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT BLAHAHAHAA

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
06 June, 07:44
She is delusional, and a tad narcissistic

She expects us all to bow down and worship her ability to decifer bullshit from military posts, but at the same time, provides no valuable context.

Kinda wacky

Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
06 June, 08:02
Shes into those decodes a little too deep.

I bet all that crap can fuck you up mentally

06 June, 08:04
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
MOST OF WHAT SHE POSTS COMES OFF THE BOARDS I MIGHT NOT LIKE OR RESPOND TO HER STUFF BUT I WOULD LOOK AND GO TO THE BOARD ON 8KUN AND FIND THEM POSTED HOURS BEFORE ............ I DO BELIEVE IN SOME DECODES BUT SHE THINKS ONLY HER DOES IT AND LIKE I SAID I THINK MOST OF IT HAS BEEN TAKEN FROM THE AUTISTS ON THE BOARD SO