MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 June, 06:17
THANK YOU GOD TRASH TOOK ITSELF OUT !!!!!!!!

This user ( @Lauren_M_Bradley ) has blocked you from accessing their posts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
06 June, 07:15
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
WELCOME TO THE CLUB

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SHE AND I HAD WORDS TWICE TODAY FOR HER PICKING ON ANOTHER AU LADY THIS WAS MY LAST RESPONSE TO HER GUESS SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT BLAHAHAHAA
07:41 PM - Jun 06, 2022
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
06 June, 08:08
Yeah she pissed and moaned because because so many followed @DoqHolliday , JFKJR, and other accounts with large followings. She said "someday, you'll be begging to follow me just like you do them." She just outed herself. I don't know if she knows it, but she's a nutcase. I seriously question someone like her being in the military. She's off in the head.

06 June, 08:09
In response Made In America to her Publication
EXACTLY SHE IS A FREAKING FRAUD

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
06 June, 07:53
I just don't do the "comms" and "decodes". I don't even like clues.
I'm straightforward and appreciate others who are.
Basically - just spit it out and then I decide if it's plausible or even important.
When someone types
11:11
or anything like that, I just scroll on by.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
06 June, 07:44
She is delusional, and a tad narcissistic

She expects us all to bow down and worship her ability to decifer bullshit from military posts, but at the same time, provides no valuable context.

Kinda wacky

06 June, 07:48
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
EXACTLY OFF HER ROCKER

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
06 June, 07:55
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
tried to reach out after calling her out. Maybe she needs help or a friend to listen

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
06 June, 07:44
YEP ITS A TROLL SHE BITCHED ABOUT CAPS LIKE A KAREN THEN BLOCKED ME FOR CALLING MR ROGERS A PEDO