MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 June, 06:17
THANK YOU GOD TRASH TOOK ITSELF OUT !!!!!!!!

This user ( @Lauren_M_Bradley ) has blocked you from accessing their posts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
06 June, 07:15
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
WELCOME TO THE CLUB

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 07:41
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
SHE AND I HAD WORDS TWICE TODAY FOR HER PICKING ON ANOTHER AU LADY THIS WAS MY LAST RESPONSE TO HER GUESS SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT BLAHAHAHAA

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
She is delusional, and a tad narcissistic

She expects us all to bow down and worship her ability to decifer bullshit from military posts, but at the same time, provides no valuable context.

Kinda wacky
07:44 PM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
06 June, 07:55
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
tried to reach out after calling her out. Maybe she needs help or a friend to listen

06 June, 08:00
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
I did the same.

I told her to calm the hell down, bc she was complaining about nobody listening to her, and I told her flat out, I dont think most of us give a damn about decodes anymore. They are irrelevant to what we are supposed to do here.
I get why people do it, but obsessing over these fucking decodes is extremely counterproductive.

She proceeded to block me.

oh well. No more decodes for me. lol

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 June, 08:02
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Pray from a distance
Snakes bite

06 June, 07:48
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
EXACTLY OFF HER ROCKER

06 June, 08:02
Shes into those decodes a little too deep.

I bet all that crap can fuck you up mentally