Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Received my medicinal stash, what a pretty sight. HCQ, Ivermectin, Z-Paks, Doxycycline, Zinc, Vitamins C/D. 🤗🤗
01:45 PM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
06 June, 08:18
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Real Good. I shared the post as well. Ive been dealing with another site with good luck so far. But these prices are actually better. And those kits? Thats the way to go.
Hope people do what they can while they can.
Be well, God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 June, 01:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 June, 01:53
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
This where I ordered from.
https://buyivermectinforhu...

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
06 June, 01:49
😁Please share the details.

06 June, 01:54
In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
06 June, 01:49
Details!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 June, 01:46
Where did you purchase it, if you don't mind sharing?

06 June, 01:54
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My apologies. Here ya go love. https://buyivermectinforhu...

06 June, 02:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hey love, I just created a new post with same pic and included link. Perhaps you can share. Thanks. 🥰