Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am definitely a man. (I recheck every morning when I go to the bathroom; all good, no change.) It’s just that I have never felt like I fitted into the expected social norm for a man in [their] advertised world.

Have no interest in mechanical oily stuff, don’t care about sports, don’t like beer, don’t go on conquests of women, don’t wear a watch and certainly have no desire for an expensive branded one, would rather not own a car if I could get away with it, haven’t found any desire to barbeque meat outdoors, don’t collect or obsess over anything, don’t participate in the corporate world or jockey for position, am a member of no clubs or societies.

In retrospect it has been helpful training in not caring what other people think about me. The more a “successful male lifestyle” was pushed at me the greater my alienation from it, and the less it mattered to be seen to participate. Parted ways, and happy to be an eccentric fringe weird man (authentically).
10:36 AM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
06 June, 11:08
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
same here, on the female side. all the crazy ways a female is suppose to dress, makeup, behave🤣🤣🤣🤣. the biggest criticism my whole growing up came from my mother, i wasnt, ladylike😂 i am still not, “ladylike” but can assure you, after 4 natural child births, that all my female parts are there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Letkeman @S0L1T4RY
06 June, 11:07
When I read you, its like you take the thoughts direct from my mind, then write them. Cant explain as I'm not so great with words.
You're my favorite person to follow here. 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
06 June, 10:54
I feel that all this is what a normal, healthy minded man would be before the 'training' that kids get at school through peer pressure to 'fit in.'

My now 29 year old home-schooled son is just like this. He's coming around now, finally not think there is something wrong with him but with everyone else. He does still have some struggles though.

I'm proud. He's beautiful. You are beautiful.

Blessings Sir! 💝🙏🥛

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 June, 10:52
This is probably why you are a master of your craft.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 June, 10:52
This is probably why you are a master of your craft.