Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
06 June, 10:36
I am definitely a man. (I recheck every morning when I go to the bathroom; all good, no change.) It’s just that I have never felt like I fitted into the expected social norm for a man in [their] advertised world.

Have no interest in mechanical oily stuff, don’t care about sports, don’t like beer, don’t go on conquests of women, don’t wear a watch and certainly have no desire for an expensive branded one, would rather not own a car if I could get away with it, haven’t found any desire to barbeque meat outdoors, don’t collect or obsess over anything, don’t participate in the corporate world or jockey for position, am a member of no clubs or societies.

In retrospect it has been helpful training in not caring what other people think about me. The more a “successful male lifestyle” was pushed at me the greater my alienation from it, and the less it mattered to be seen to participate. Parted ways, and happy to be an eccentric fringe weird man (authentically).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
This is probably why you are a master of your craft.
10:52 AM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it