Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 July, 02:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
29 June, 05:34
I volunteer to run the bar! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Markahn @10101_O
29 June, 05:22
@vincentkennedy Did you start a contract as it is under contract at the moment. Hummmm😁

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
29 June, 05:14
How much to get a condo? $100-150K ?

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
29 June, 05:13
im ready

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
29 June, 05:11
When do we leave?😁

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 June, 05:10
i can dock my new submarine there . pefect VK

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
08 June, 10:08
Maybe if we all pitched in we could buy a 16th of an acre? 😎😅🥰

Richie Richard @Richie
06 June, 02:59
I can see my homestead from here. 😉

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
06 June, 12:15
too much like epstein island to me. we’d need a miracle to cleanse this of whatever these people were doing there previously👇🏻. ya know before their assests were seized 🤨👊🏻
2👇🏻

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 June, 06:53
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
TUNNELS< so WHO do they sell too, OR is this really eo'd properties, and EVEN IF ffs, TUNNELS>

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 June, 12:13
💼👜💫🛩️Packed, ready...
(and it has at least 3-4 ovens!! Yeah!!)🙌😂

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
06 June, 10:30
I wonder who owns or owned this island? Assets being liquidated?

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
06 June, 10:30
I wonder who owns or owned this island? Assets being liquidated?

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
06 June, 09:39
Looks perfect. I would love to teleport to an island like this just for a few days once in a while. That would be nice.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 June, 09:33
:) I have my XRP to share :) Will have plenty ✅💯🙏

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
06 June, 09:30
maybe another epst / branson / biden watch the water island comm, but whilst far enough aways from the ungodly temple,
very strange current name reminds me of exhuma!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 June, 08:48
Love it, but I think larger will be needed.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 June, 08:29
bags are on stand by!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 June, 07:56
Look's like Johnny Depp owns 45 acres nearby https://pagesix.com/2020/0...

Mor Creed @Morcreed
06 June, 07:46
Before Biden I was all in for 1/30th share, now i’ll have to settle for 1/60th. when are we leaving?

Mor Creed @Morcreed
06 June, 07:40
airstrip - easy to fly in and out

Geat place to hide out!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 June, 07:30
vibes...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 June, 07:26
Love it, anywhere with Anons!
My bags are packed ;-)

Kraken Patriot @willowt
06 June, 07:22
Name the date. We'll be there!

Jen ... @Jenfranji
06 June, 07:06
We could make the dots on this Island 👍

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 June, 06:41
This island is for sell , right ?? I wonder if it has something to do with this EO: https://www.govinfo.gov/ap... ??? Difficult to find who owned it 🤔.

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
06 June, 06:38
YES! Lets vibe it 😊❤️🙏

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 June, 06:24
Close to Turks & Caicos?

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 June, 06:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Amazing ! I was thinking the same ! I don´t know exactly why you said that but I was thinking about Turks and Caicos : better beaches there !

Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
06 June, 08:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Isnt Turks and Caicos owned by Soros

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
06 June, 05:48
Could you just imagine such a beautiful place to rest your weary souls?

Someday we will be able to experience special places such as these that God's paintbrush touched 🙏

All in His timing. 7th trump.

Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
06 June, 05:20
Surround the square looking structures with giant sea oats to blur out the edges, put in palm tree dome like structures and an array of lights along the beaches where you might wanna swim at night and add in a tree tower that vaguely chimes with the waves and wind. And there you have Fantasy Island.

Chill Bite @Chillbite
06 June, 05:23
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Zee plane boss... zee plane!! LOL!