Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 June, 06:55
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
☝🏻🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
05 June, 06:46
it was childs play compared to the mental manipulation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
05 June, 06:08
I agree - but I think the fraud committed by Biden and his gang of goons is right up there

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
05 June, 07:31
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
o'Biden wouldn't be able to continue his fraud if the White Hats didn't let them steal the election. This charade involves way more than the Democrats or the RINO's. Wag the Dog is the norm on both sides.

And, I don't buy the BS about needed to drip out the info so as not to cause riots. The leftists were allowed to riot, pillage and kill for months.

The NWO think they are playing God and so does the other side.

And they will be judged when their day is done.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
05 June, 03:44
That day is here!! For some!