Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 June, 10:27
Just discovered the Malinois does not like motorcycles behind the vehicle. Her bark is definitely deafening. 🤣

I AM WIDE AWAKE NOW!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
I have a half Border Collie half Malinois! She looks like a black, white, and brown Malinois AND has all that larger than average heart from the Collie energy on top of the normal Malinois overload/agility/endless "let's play"!
She is just turning one so I have a LONG time to keep hiking, throwing this frisbee, and using a bait pole to tire her so she'll sit down for 5 min and let me watch something.
Her bark is likewise and has to bark at EVERYTHING just being wiggly happy. Her tail hurts she wags it so hard, and it seriously sounds like a broom handle being beat on the walls! She loves kids but runs up to every single one of them she greets barking loudly.
People think she's aggressive and I have to tell them no, she's just the most overwhelmed with excitement about a leaf falling, a bird flying overhead, the jingle of keys in your hand dog you have ever seen in your life! She's like having 3 dogs rolled up in one!
10:40 AM - Jun 05, 2022
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 June, 11:38
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I bet she’s pure joy! There’s something about their breed hat I love. So much raw energy and pure love.🥰🥰🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396