Keri Alexander @KeriA1776
Just discovered the Malinois does not like motorcycles behind the vehicle. Her bark is definitely deafening. šŸ¤£

I AM WIDE AWAKE NOW!
10:27 AM - Jun 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by KeriA1776 in this post can reply
Trump Girl45 @Trumpgirl45
06 June, 01:23
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
love these dogs. Malā€™s are the best and of coarse rotties. meet Trump and Joker. I feel your love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
05 June, 09:05
Hannahā€™s mom is Malinois, Dad is Shepherd. Not much of a barker but sheā€™s vocal in a growly way. aka bitches alotā¤ļøšŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
05 June, 02:52
My dogs bit ar motorcycles and if in the car and on a walk and a big truck passes they bite at that too? Loud sounds must annoy them!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 June, 01:42
motorcycles are demon possessed according to doggo

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 June, 11:53
Swimming and running and playing makes for a quiet return trip. Wonder what they will do when we move back permanently. ā¤ļø Country dogs for life.

ā؀Florence VondaāŸ donated @Generator
05 June, 11:46
ā¤ļø lovin the puppy show

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 June, 11:18
Gunner Thompson has had a deep gutteral bark since he was a 4 week old pup. Hell, I thought something was wrong with himšŸ˜… Wake the dang dead! Love their energyšŸ‘ super smart.

05 June, 11:36
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I love it! Look at those eyes! šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

05 June, 11:41
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
He looks like he is going to be a big boy! Youā€™ll have to share pics. šŸ˜‰

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
05 June, 11:04
Man oh man would love to hear the bark !!

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
05 June, 10:47
Wide view

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
05 June, 11:04
In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication
Beautiful

Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 June, 10:40
I have a half Border Collie half Malinois! She looks like a black, white, and brown Malinois AND has all that larger than average heart from the Collie energy on top of the normal Malinois overload/agility/endless "let's play"!
She is just turning one so I have a LONG time to keep hiking, throwing this frisbee, and using a bait pole to tire her so she'll sit down for 5 min and let me watch something.
Her bark is likewise and has to bark at EVERYTHING just being wiggly happy. Her tail hurts she wags it so hard, and it seriously sounds like a broom handle being beat on the walls! She loves kids but runs up to every single one of them she greets barking loudly.
People think she's aggressive and I have to tell them no, she's just the most overwhelmed with excitement about a leaf falling, a bird flying overhead, the jingle of keys in your hand dog you have ever seen in your life! She's like having 3 dogs rolled up in one!

05 June, 11:38
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I bet sheā€™s pure joy! Thereā€™s something about their breed hat I love. So much raw energy and pure love.šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
05 June, 10:36
The way they are sittingšŸ˜‚

05 June, 11:40
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
And this is the king cab. šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖšŸ¤ŖYou should have seen them in the Sport cab. I finally convinced the husband to upgrade. We love the new truck.